Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best PvE-ers/Community Shout-out

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Best PvE-ers/Community Shout-out

imnotawitch
09.24.2012 , 03:08 PM | #1
So, I noticed that a lot of servers have PVP recognition threads, so I thought why not one for the other side of the game? Here is where you can give a shout out to that excellent tank you picked up in GF, to that 50 who jumped off their speeder and saved your lowbie when you were about to die, to the crafter who gave you a discount because you were new to the game.

Let's get started!

To start, I'd like to give a shout-out to the Legends guild for picking up my stray toons and giving them a home. You've all been welcoming and wonderful!

And an honorable mention to Widowmakers, who organized and pulled off a massive +10 datacron smorgasbord Imp-side last month.
"Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music."- George Carlin
*Forever Shenanigans*

ExarKunxx
08.25.2013 , 11:16 PM | #2
hmd MAGENTA cause we're the best

Chandrian for putting in a valiant effort to catch up
Taero from Beyond
hmd MAGENTA
The Shadowlands

Ty_walla
08.25.2013 , 11:56 PM | #3
Much appreciation Taero. We look forward to some healthy competition for the new raids coming out as we are both settling into our 8man guilds.
Bawoni
The Shadowlands
The Chandrian

eavn
08.26.2013 , 05:55 AM | #4
shoutout to all pvers out there, I'm proud of how fast you guys can youtube a fight to beat it, brings tears of pride to my eyes.

keep slaying those magic dragons over and over you valiant men and women.

EhonFett
08.26.2013 , 06:57 AM | #5
I'd like to give a shout out to Mako for being the best PvE'er. Runner up would be Eavn.
Ehon - Arsenal Mercenary

Orangeskye
08.26.2013 , 07:06 AM | #6
On imp side definitely have to shout out to Chandrian and HMD obviously, Domination has had some rough times lately, but everything seems to be settling down recently so hopefully we will be making contentions when the new operations come out!

Some notables from each guild...

Chandrian: Subtlety, Ascentrl, Alexandra

HMD: Ryz, Ranick, Rambeezy

Just a few of the ones I know off hand :P
Dread Master Kesmet Zorz
World First Deposer of the Dread Masters & Dread Master
Carl, Deposer of the Dread Masters Proper Villians
Tehdylfu TURN DOWN FOR HWAT

Tazmynn
08.26.2013 , 09:41 AM | #7
I forget their name, but thank you to the guild that did the +10 datacron pull 2 nights ago on the republic side.
Tazmynn Hilron
Madcatter
The Alizarin Legacy