Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

random disconnects then game closes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
random disconnects then game closes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EbassTekniq
09.24.2012 , 01:07 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NightsideDemon View Post
At least I'm not alone in this issue. I've been dropped 4 times today already with the following errors showing up, 2004, 2005 and 9000 all of which seem to be random at differnt drop times. Trying repair now to see how that goes.

Well, repair just finished so I guess I will try again.
that really sucks bro, i know i started playing this game at work because its story driven, and i dont like to get into books at work (for obvious reasons) im really disapointed how many problems this game is having even after its been out for this long, like i said i love the game, but i may have to put it down for a while till it matures as a game.

LordMalic
09.24.2012 , 01:45 PM | #12
I reported the same issue on saturday and they informed me of steps to take and if any other issues occur please update them. Got disconnected in huttball and went to update thread and they deleted it. have a friend of mine who did all their so called "fixes" and still couldn't login since 1.3.6. Then Logged in last night to a ping of 6k, he got dc'd 3x in 10 mins with error codes 9000 and 2500. You can't play with a ping that high, how much longer is this going to happen?

How much more can a subscriber take before they unsub? Not long, I tell you that. Get ready I feel that more people are going to quit cause of this game breaking bug.
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS

EbassTekniq
09.24.2012 , 01:57 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by LordMalic View Post
I reported the same issue on saturday and they informed me of steps to take and if any other issues occur please update them. Got disconnected in huttball and went to update thread and they deleted it. have a friend of mine who did all their so called "fixes" and still couldn't login since 1.3.6. Then Logged in last night to a ping of 6k, he got dc'd 3x in 10 mins with error codes 9000 and 2500. You can't play with a ping that high, how much longer is this going to happen?

How much more can a subscriber take before they unsub? Not long, I tell you that. Get ready I feel that more people are going to quit cause of this game breaking bug.
exellent question sir, being a die hard star wars fan only works for so long, i mean come on.not to sound like complete ******* here but its been 10 months or so and they are only jsut now getting to major issues that prevent players from actuelly PLAYING this epic game they have come up with?

LordMalic
09.24.2012 , 02:11 PM | #14
But if they don't fix the problems at hand now, there won't be a game available for the F2P players to start. Yeah you have players who know what to do on the step by step fixes they have shown now. But when we have god knows who play freely, they won't know what to do if they are lagging like we are now. If said new player's system is at fault.

But the real issue is if this isn't fixed, word of mouth spreads like a virus and if it isn't fixed, people won't play a game that is unplayable. I hatte to see it But please fix the servers!
X-RAIDED
Dravyn Ganderin Serpitina
SHADOWLANDS