Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Monthly Meet n Greet and Guild Rush

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
Monthly Meet n Greet and Guild Rush

Irrissa
09.19.2012 , 08:44 PM | #1
Great Games have Great Communities

This is an event to help foster a great server community

ITS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY PARTY

This is open to both Imperial and Republic folks. This is also a Guild Rush Event as well. Sent out some Representatives for your guild and folks looking for guilds then can talk to different folks and get hooked up with a guild that suits their needs. We do a one stop shop for folks looking for guild to join.

Post here if your Guild would like to participate - and spread the word. I will list all participating guilds here.

After all if we want to have a great community to continue to enjoy the game we need to start somewhere

We have one every month. We always have a great time and who doesn't love a Party

Location - Silppery Slopes Cantina
Lower Promenade Nar Shadaa

When - 9:00 pm Server Time Friday September 27th

(Will always be the last Friday each month)

Put on your Party clothes and come have some fun

See you all there.

Fell free to contact me in game with any questions.

Guilds Participating :
*Rissa (55 Sorc) * Cielle (55 Merc)* Irrissa (55 Op) Ko'neko (55 Mara)
*Minalde (55 Sage)* Aubrei (55 Scound)* Cleindori (55 Sent) Rosaleen (55 Com)

MOPSFounder
09.19.2012 , 09:00 PM | #2
The leader of <Prophecy of the Fatman> shall be there (GM is <Martini>)! We're a Republic guild, and we used to be the <Republic Underworld> on The Fatman.

I thought of this name last minute, by the way. I'm excited to meet many PotF regulars and others who transferred from dead servers. Most of my guildies are Fatman refugees and few a PotF players, but hopefully we can recruit players who are either refugees or PotF regulars and show them us Fatman refugees are some great folks!

Irrissa
09.20.2012 , 09:31 PM | #3
Just a reminder that this is planned for next Friday (not tomorrow NEXT Friday)

Oh..and if you rather, you can PM me here too.

BTW.. I am rather cheerfully pesky

Yeah.

Ardicus
09.21.2012 , 10:32 AM | #4
the Art of Warfare shall be representing there as well, we will schedule for our members to show, and like others we also come from the Fatman server. We will have representation from both our Empire of TAW and Republic of TAW. I will send a guild wide email today on this.
"The force alone can't stop them, you still need willpower"

Andar
09.24.2012 , 12:56 PM | #5
Is this event still on for this Friday 9/28?

NRN_Hawk
09.24.2012 , 01:19 PM | #6
I wish you'd do it Saturdays at 3 EST xD

Well on the social part, that's online gaming. We've had worse behavior and Firearms 2.5 for HL1 and I was a big part of it, the talk on /1 is a baby birthday compared to that. Usually it's not as ugly as it might seem, it's just a part of keeping yourself busy while being bored. Fact is, the more players you get on a server, the more "bads" you will see and insulting them in warzones is not gonna help.

I myself freak out in warzones from time to time after you've had enough of no teamplay and stuff, but best is to try to stay calm and try to get the team to work together. We turned a novare this morning (my time) from 50ish - 4% to 0 - 4% win. That's how you do it. ^^

My game runs again worse then ever which won't change if I don't transfer one day, but hopes are that a new gfx card will do the trick and f2p will get more players into the game so that I can do PVE as well one day.

I like playing on a US server, gives me a break from all that EU crap.
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~

Irrissa
09.24.2012 , 06:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardicus View Post
the Art of Warfare shall be representing there as well, we will schedule for our members to show, and like others we also come from the Fatman server. We will have representation from both our Empire of TAW and Republic of TAW. I will send a guild wide email today on this.
Oh Excellent. Will look for you there.

Irrissa
09.24.2012 , 06:10 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Andar View Post
Is this event still on for this Friday 9/28?
Absolutely!!

NRN_Hawk
09.24.2012 , 06:35 PM | #9
I et Irissa is very very cute xD sry getting drunk ^^+

Silbermond - Durch Die Nacht PROST

well no idea - cya hiopefully soon

^^

Grets from germany, see ya in some days ^^

so hard to drin lol
Hawk's Twitch

Streaming PVP in crossdress mode - you will be hawked \m/

Subbed since wave 2 early access, back when Valor still mattered on Ilum.

~ Pot5 - http://www.helguild.com - HEL ~

Irrissa
09.24.2012 , 06:49 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by NRN_Hawk View Post
I wish you'd do it Saturdays at 3 EST xD

Well on the social part, that's online gaming. We've had worse behavior and Firearms 2.5 for HL1 and I was a big part of it, the talk on /1 is a baby birthday compared to that. Usually it's not as ugly as it might seem, it's just a part of keeping yourself busy while being bored. Fact is, the more players you get on a server, the more "bads" you will see and insulting them in warzones is not gonna help.

I myself freak out in warzones from time to time after you've had enough of no teamplay and stuff, but best is to try to stay calm and try to get the team to work together. We turned a novare this morning (my time) from 50ish - 4% to 0 - 4% win. That's how you do it. ^^

My game runs again worse then ever which won't change if I don't transfer one day, but hopes are that a new gfx card will do the trick and f2p will get more players into the game so that I can do PVE as well one day.

I like playing on a US server, gives me a break from all that EU crap.
awwww /hugs Wish it were practical but one day soon I will stay up so we can chat :0