Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.23.2012 , 06:59 PM | #1161
Then you can keep yours but the rest of you hand them over.
Mean while Zarron shot a missile at Helvec.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.23.2012 , 07:04 PM | #1162
Kaddo nodded to the rest to do as ordered. He went back to the ship, recovered his hand-cannon, hid a couple of knives holdout blasters, and grabbed his blaster pistol, then came back out. There's been a bit of clan warfare here, hasn't there?
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.23.2012 , 07:05 PM | #1163
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Then you can keep yours but the rest of you hand them over.
Mean while Zarron shot a missile at Helvec.
mean rolled his eyes and handed over his knifes. he held up one. "This here is my custom made blade, one that has killed jedi in the past. if I find one spec of rust on it, one part of the edge that is not a sharp as it is now, you will pay, understood?"

Zero haded over a blaster she had in he pocket as mean said this

MdLogan
09.23.2012 , 07:42 PM | #1164
Blast opened his compartment. He then gave the blaster over. I would suggest that you be just as careful with mine. Or someone is going to get hurt.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.23.2012 , 07:55 PM | #1165
Kaddo, seeing everyone had their weapons given to the security team, lead them all through the capital. They stopped at a cantina near Mandalore's palace. Pulling out the extra weapons, he handed them out. After everyone got some, he gave Meanken the knife security took from him. I swapped the two. Security's always like that he said, also pulling Blast's old blaster from the Balmorra hunt.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.23.2012 , 07:58 PM | #1166
your tricks won't work this time fool. Helvec said force pushing the missile back at Zarron.

meanken
09.23.2012 , 08:08 PM | #1167
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Kaddo, seeing everyone had their weapons given to the security team, lead them all through the capital. They stopped at a cantina near Mandalore's palace. Pulling out the extra weapons, he handed them out. After everyone got some, he gave Meanken the knife security took from him. I swapped the two. Security's always like that he said, also pulling Blast's old blaster from the Balmorra hunt.
Mean smiled, quickly hiding the knife under his trenchcoat

"We are going to need a plan to get in, probably going to need to do some recon of the place, find weaknesses, count guards, and so on"

Bird_of_Thunder
09.23.2012 , 08:16 PM | #1168
The group was in the back room of the cantina. Locking the door, Kaddo dropped a holomap on the table depicting Mandalore's palace, complete with guards and even Mandalore himself. Downloaded directly from the palace security cameras. There is a secret escape route from the palace to the third ring of the city. The city has five rings, or circles, surrounding the palace in the center. We take out the guards there and it takes us right to the throne room. It could also take us to any number of places inside the palace as well.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.23.2012 , 08:35 PM | #1169
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
The group was in the back room of the cantina. Locking the door, Kaddo dropped a holomap on the table depicting Mandalore's palace, complete with guards and even Mandalore himself. Downloaded directly from the palace security cameras. There is a secret escape route from the palace to the third ring of the city. The city has five rings, or circles, surrounding the palace in the center. We take out the guards there and it takes us right to the throne room. It could also take us to any number of places inside the palace as well.
"Ok, how defended is this escape route? and how do we even know mandalore is in the palace? if I were him, I would be planing from a secret bunker, not right in the middle of the capital. he could be employing a body double in his place."

ToEasy
09.23.2012 , 08:43 PM | #1170
Zarron then rolled out of the way and fired several electro darts at Helvec.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu