Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ziggytrix's Avatar


ziggytrix
09.21.2012 , 10:11 PM | #21
I know I kinda suck, but DAMN BRITNEY, you are way too hard too kill!
~Zigs~

kloma's Avatar


kloma
09.23.2012 , 08:25 AM | #22
gotta give a shout to rauken, who has just spent the better part of a civil war beating me like a read-headed stepchild

450k damage taken in that wz, and at least half of it was him

RGMetal's Avatar


RGMetal
09.23.2012 , 10:14 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by kloma View Post
gotta give a shout to rauken, who has just spent the better part of a civil war beating me like a read-headed stepchild

450k damage taken in that wz, and at least half of it was him
I always feel kinda bad when I have to kill you in a rep-vs-rep.

Toshirou / Ichíro / Keiichi / Kusanagí
Shíro / Míka / Fayé

kloma's Avatar


kloma
09.23.2012 , 11:13 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by RGMetal View Post
I always feel kinda bad when I have to kill you in a rep-vs-rep.
are you rauken too? you're a mean mean bully either way lol! :P

Tavek-Rauken's Avatar


Tavek-Rauken
09.23.2012 , 05:55 PM | #25
Nope, I'm Rauken. *Points to name.*
Rauken -- The Ebon Hawk
I do writing and stuff: http://rauken99.deviantart.com/

RGMetal's Avatar


RGMetal
09.23.2012 , 06:02 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by kloma View Post
are you rauken too? you're a mean mean bully either way lol! :P
Not Rauken. Rockin', maybe.

Toshirou / Ichíro / Keiichi / Kusanagí
Shíro / Míka / Fayé

AlanShore's Avatar


AlanShore
09.24.2012 , 12:49 AM | #27
I'd like to give a shout out to Oba-diah. A lowbie shadow I've had the misfortune of facing in a number of matches today and he just was relentless on fire pulls. Oba-diah is quite possibly the best fire puller in the game. Murk is awesome, but Oba-diah is just impossible to deal with in lowbie PvP. You may not even have the ball and he'll still fire pull you. It's totally spontaneous and because of it you simply can't account for them. On numerous occasions I've seen him let the ball carrier score just so he can fire pull someone else. He doesn't put up big numbers because he's fire pulling ALL THE TIME. Jaw droppingly amazing.
Inquisitorveil - LF Heavy RP Guild

rNColonel's Avatar


rNColonel
09.24.2012 , 02:45 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by AlanShore View Post
I'd like to give a shout out to Oba-diah. A lowbie shadow I've had the misfortune of facing in a number of matches today and he just was relentless on fire pulls. Oba-diah is quite possibly the best fire puller in the game. Murk is awesome, but Oba-diah is just impossible to deal with in lowbie PvP. You may not even have the ball and he'll still fire pull you. It's totally spontaneous and because of it you simply can't account for them. On numerous occasions I've seen him let the ball carrier score just so he can fire pull someone else. He doesn't put up big numbers because he's fire pulling ALL THE TIME. Jaw droppingly amazing.
Hate to say it, But that guy does not pllay Objectively, yah its fun to throw people in hazards but not playing Objectively doesnt count on my terms as a good player sure people can put out huge numbers in a game but in the end it depends on which team plays Objectively And Smart

Azure Blades - Reckoner - Focus Guardian

kloma's Avatar


kloma
09.24.2012 , 03:54 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Tavek-Rauken View Post
Nope, I'm Rauken. *Points to name.*
well you sir, do a bang up job of locking me down. /hat

AlanShore's Avatar


AlanShore
09.24.2012 , 06:28 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by rNColonel View Post
Hate to say it, But that guy does not pllay Objectively, yah its fun to throw people in hazards but not playing Objectively doesnt count on my terms as a good player sure people can put out huge numbers in a game but in the end it depends on which team plays Objectively And Smart

Azure Blades - Reckoner - Focus Guardian
Hi Reckoner,

I'm just giving a shout out to my nemesis in lowbie PvP, Oba-diah. If you have a problem with people giving shout outs to other players for their awesome abilities maybe you need to re-check the title of the thread. You know, this thread; the one titled "Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-Outs." I'm not here to present empirical evidence as to who the best PvPers on the server are. I'm here to give my boys, and girls, who are a real pain to play against and who demonstrate their awesome skills the mad props they deserve.

K?

Thnx.

Bai.
Inquisitorveil - LF Heavy RP Guild