Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Outlaws Den 2v2 Tournament 9/30/2012

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
Outlaws Den 2v2 Tournament 9/30/2012

nellosmomishot
09.23.2012 , 12:41 PM | #1
1st place: Shishou / Nezlok

2nd place: Asuna / Akatosh

3rd place: Foodaddy / Jole

See the video's of the event that Sheemie recorded here.

Round 1:
Nekron / vullesh get the buy
Shishou / Nezlok vs. Naena / Lanafear - Shishou / Nezlok advance
Megasin / Danix vs. Asuna / Akatosh - Asuna / Akatosh advance
Nellos / Chukles vs. Blading / Cathulan - Nellos / Chukles advance
Foodaddy / Jole vs. Luigii / Aerico - Foodaddy / Jole advance

Round 2:
Nekron / Vullesh vs. Shishou / Nezlok - Shishou / Nezlok advance
Asuna / Akatosh vs. Nellos / Chukles - Asuna / Akatosh advance
Foodaddy / Jole get the buy

Round 3:
Shishou / Nezlok vs. Foodaddy / Jole - Shishou / Nezlok advance
Asuna / Akatosh get the buy

Round 4:
Shishou / Nezlok vs. Asuna / Akatosh - Shishou / Nezlok win

Hey everyone, this was done a little while back for people from The Harbinger that remember and was tons of fun. So lets do it again now that we have a bunch of new people. You must post here with your teammates name to enter. It took too long to set up the brackets last time, so anyone that doesn't post here will not be able to show up and fight.

WHEN: Sunday 9/30/2012 - 7:30 PM Server Time

WHERE: Outlaw's den - (Gonna have to do some gquit and rejoin to fight guildies)

ENTRY FEE: None, too much of a hassle to collect from both factions.

PRIZES: Bragging rights with first second and third place teams honored in this post after the tournament.

STYLE: Bracket. Each round in the bracket will consist of three fights and best two out of three advances.

CREWSKILLS: Biochem and Cybertech are allowed. Any others as well, but I don't see why that would matter.

COMPANIONS: Not allowed

BUFFS: You are only allowed to be buffed my yourself and your teammate. This is an advantage to those with all 4 classes, but it's the same in a WZ. I'm open to change this if good solutions are proposed, but it was a hassle last time.
Nellosmomishot - 55 Sage (Seer)
<Intrepid>
U'should Unsub - 55 Guardian (Defense)
<Adroit>

InariOkami
09.23.2012 , 01:01 PM | #2
Cookies is interested, I'll edit this post with my teammate when it's decided . Looking forward to it! Also, some kind of credit reward would be really nice.
-Shishou
Shishou 50 Assassin 23/1/17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRInnSDazww
Drooga's Pleasure Barge <We Haz Cookies>

Xalbus
09.23.2012 , 03:20 PM | #3
Oh wait, Lanafear can't make Sundays

If the day changes to Saturday Lanafear + Naena will be in, we want to defend our title!
<Ascendancy>

nellosmomishot
09.23.2012 , 05:17 PM | #4
I edited the thread title to be 9/29/30 to be on a Saturday. We need the reigning champs to be there

Whether or not these forums allow one to change a title seems to be up in the air. I'll give it some more time to reflect the changes I made before starting a new thread with the appropriate date.
<Intrepid>
<Adroit>

Xalbus
09.23.2012 , 06:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by nellosmomishot View Post
I edited the thread title to be 9/29/30 to be on a Saturday. We need the reigning champs to be there

Whether or not these forums allow one to change a title seems to be up in the air. I'll give it some more time to reflect the changes I made before starting a new thread with the appropriate date.
Awesome! Lanafear + Naena are in then!

Btw in the post your when still says Sunday, might want to fix that too.
<Ascendancy>

Revearith
09.23.2012 , 06:49 PM | #6
Include a gamble please, I'm willing to throw down 100k on my favorite 2v2 team when they are announced
Went from baking cookies in the Emperor's oven to moping the cantina's floor.

InariOkami
09.23.2012 , 07:12 PM | #7
A lot of cookies won't be able to come if it's saturday. It'd be better if it were on sunday, but it's ultimately your decision.
Shishou 50 Assassin 23/1/17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRInnSDazww
Drooga's Pleasure Barge <We Haz Cookies>

Xalbus
09.23.2012 , 09:23 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by InariOkami View Post
A lot of cookies won't be able to come if it's saturday. It'd be better if it were on sunday, but it's ultimately your decision.
Doh Since Lana is in Australia he isn't able to make it if it's on a Sunday, but if the majority of people can only make Sunday might be better to just do that.
<Ascendancy>

nellosmomishot
09.23.2012 , 11:38 PM | #9
Would a weeknight work better for everyone? I'm good with pretty much any day but Friday.
<Intrepid>
<Adroit>

Xalbus
09.24.2012 , 12:21 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by nellosmomishot View Post
Would a weeknight work better for everyone? I'm good with pretty much any day but Friday.
Lana can't make any day except Friday/Saturday unless it's like.. 10pm pst or later I think. So Saturday would pretty much be the only day that worked for us since you can't do Friday. Maybe we can start this going as a weekly thing, because the last time we did it was quite a lot of fun and then we could just rotate between Saturday and Sunday? Maybe throw in weekdays if that works better for people?
<Ascendancy>