Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ce scratches

Kelryth
12.19.2011 , 02:08 PM | #1
The base of my statue and my security token has scratches on them. Is there anything I can do about this? Also why did you affix tape to the box? you've destroyed the collectability of the box by doing so.

Badgeking
12.19.2011 , 02:36 PM | #2
My key also has scratchs on it as well. Looks like a knife was taken to it before shipping. It works still, but I suggest contacting Customer Service and requesting a new one like I did.

As far as the tape goes, I agree 100%! Its plan stupid to place tape on a box that is part of the collectors edition! I would request a new box as well, but I highly doubt that will ever happen. You would think for $150 that NONE of this would be an issue, but they still took all the cheap routes and the customers suffer in the end.

As for the statue, again, contact them. Mine thankfully has no issue with it. Sorry to hear about your problems, but it seems like a LOT of people have them.

Kelryth
12.19.2011 , 11:00 PM | #3
Oh theres plastic film protecting the surfaces of my statue base and my authenticator so there not scratched. thats a relief but the box is still wrecked.