Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Rayla_Felana
09.23.2012 , 10:37 AM | #31
To be honest I can see Kun tricking one of them into thinking his weapon is a single blade and then just like with Master Baas, he ignites his second blade perfectly to kill one of them off.

Airmo
09.23.2012 , 11:20 AM | #32
I'm thinking Revan would get the hell out of dodge of Vader and Kun, let them duke it out and team up with Bane to finish whoever is left.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Rayla_Felana
09.23.2012 , 11:25 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
I'm thinking Revan would get the hell out of dodge of Vader and Kun, let them duke it out and team up with Bane to finish whoever is left.
You assume the others are daft enough to fall for that, Vader isn't, Kun is too tricky and Bane would see the inevitable backstab coming.

Airmo
09.23.2012 , 12:19 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
You assume the others are daft enough to fall for that, Vader isn't, Kun is too tricky and Bane would see the inevitable backstab coming.
If Bane and Revan teamed up what makes you think Revan would backstab him? And I was thinking that Vader and Kun would see eachother as the bigger threat and wouldn't bother with the other two. I don't know much about Kun though, other then the fact he's as big a force-god as the PT/NJO era jedi/sith are. I guess Vader or Kun could get Revan and Bane to join them but wouldnt they just be in the way? And I would guess a backstab coming from one of them would be obvious.

Bane might want to fight Revan though..depending on which Revan we are talking about.
"Darkness is a friend, an ally. Darkness allows us to understand others, to see what they value when they believe no one else is looking. It allows us to be honest with ourselves, to express those values that we would disavow in the light. The light blinds us. It is only in the dark that we see clearly."

Rayla_Felana
09.23.2012 , 01:59 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Airmo View Post
If Bane and Revan teamed up what makes you think Revan would backstab him? And I was thinking that Vader and Kun would see eachother as the bigger threat and wouldn't bother with the other two. I don't know much about Kun though, other then the fact he's as big a force-god as the PT/NJO era jedi/sith are. I guess Vader or Kun could get Revan and Bane to join them but wouldnt they just be in the way? And I would guess a backstab coming from one of them would be obvious.

Bane might want to fight Revan though..depending on which Revan we are talking about.
All of these opponents are in their prime: Dynasty Bane(Post-Orbalisks), Reborn Revan, Dark Lord Exar Kun and Jedi Purge Vader(post-Mustafar).

Let's put it this way, this is a free for all, lets say all of them have been searching for some lost holocron blad-e-blah, they all want it for their own reasons, Eg. Gives Revan power enough to destroy Vitiate, Vader to beat Sidious, Bane to become immortal, Kun, because he's a douche.

I don't see any of them teaming up, Bane would just flat-out not work with a Jedi period, he'd hate Kun for not being a Banite Sith and he'd probably want Vader to prove himself, Kun would want to solidify his power, Vader would want to kill them on principal of the Rule of Two and Revan would never again trust a Sith after Scourge.

tunewalker
09.23.2012 , 03:01 PM | #36
Honostly in a 1v1 fight exar kun could probably stand toe to toe with any of these guys but in this fight a battle royal he will be the first to die.

When you talk about these guys you have to remember to take personallity traits into account even at his prime Kun was arogant and believed himself to be the greatest saber duelist of all time. He was ignorant of Djem so as it had yet to be invented so the moment he sees vader and banes stance he is going to judge them as amatuers using a blaster deflection form (shien) is lightsaber combat. The moment that happens he will go for one of them to start to wipe out "the weak ones" and will quickly be thrown off balance the quick and powerful counter attacks of either person. The moment that happens both Vader and Bane will decend upon him its Djem So's nature to dominate a fight so once he is off balance just count him as dead niether Bane nor Vader will let him recover after this.

Revan though he is the weakest one here is not arogant enough to rush in like that at his prime he will stay back and watch the death of Kun and realize his opponents strength. He will be one to try to team up with either Vader or Bane temporarily to take the other down unfortunately for Revan regardless of the person he teams with that person will just kill him afterwards Revan can't beat either Vader or Bane in 1v1.

Honostly Revan will most likely be the next person to be taken down do largly to both bane's and Vader's experience in the Dun Mash tactic they are probably both going to convince the other to go for Revan as neither of them are foolish enough at this stage to try to take on 2 opponents at once. which means it will come down to a fight between Vader and Bane.

Vader and Bane pretty much use the same style of Djem So and Dun Mash to fight so its pretty much going to come down to who is more powerful so when it comes down to it my prediction is vader while bane is physically strong he is not as strong as vader and while his force feats are impressive most of them are not utilized in combat while all of Vader's force feats were used in combat. Do to this I would give Vader the edge in both physical strength and in combat Force power, and since they are both pretty much the same stylistically this will decide the fight.

Winner= Vader

Aurbere
09.23.2012 , 04:52 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"] Kun, because he's a douche.
COLOR]
He is a douche.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

OldVengeance
09.24.2012 , 12:06 PM | #38
I suppose one question is whether Revan is Darth Revan or redeemed Revan. Darth Malak does tell you at the end of the first game that you are stronger than you ever were during your reigns as the Dark Lord, but even so, one could say that exactly when Revan's prime is something of a point of contention.

Captain_Zone
09.24.2012 , 12:28 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
He is a douche.
They're ALL douches in one form or another. I mean, they ARE all Sith... or Jedi who became Sith. Either way. lol
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

BrandonSM
09.24.2012 , 12:55 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
They're ALL douches in one form or another. I mean, they ARE all Sith... or Jedi who became Sith. Either way. lol

I don't think Kun is a douche.

I thought he was a good Sith, I mean especially after killing an entire race..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."