Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ingame Titles - Removed, or a Glitch?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ingame Titles - Removed, or a Glitch?

DarthMahan
12.19.2011 , 10:55 PM | #1
I'm not sure if this is a glitch, or a change from beta, but my character is not receiving nearly as many titles as I saw other players receive in beta vids. For example: I did not receive "Acolyte" on Korriban (although I did get 'Apprentice"), nor did I receive Conqueror of Balmorra after completing the main and bonus questlines.

So, am I glitched out, and need to reinstall, or was this a version change?
Your opinion is not supreme. Not everyone agrees with you. Those whom disagree with you are not "wrong". You are not inherently correct with everything you say. You are owed nothing. If you are completely crushed and fall into temper tantrums over a video game, you have serious priority issues.

Hippolytos
12.19.2011 , 10:58 PM | #2
I actually put in a ticket about this very thing on the 15th after completing Korriban. After a (few) days when I received a response the customer service droid said that many titles had actually been removed since beta. Specifically many of an Alignment and Quest-related (read: Conqueror of Balmorra, etc.) nature.

DarthMahan
12.19.2011 , 10:59 PM | #3
Phew, good to know it's not me.
Your opinion is not supreme. Not everyone agrees with you. Those whom disagree with you are not "wrong". You are not inherently correct with everything you say. You are owed nothing. If you are completely crushed and fall into temper tantrums over a video game, you have serious priority issues.