Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Rayla_Felana
09.22.2012 , 01:10 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JmoWolf View Post
I dont know much about Kuns abilities so i think it would come down to Bane or Revan.
So because you don't know much about Kun you write him out? o_O

I still say it is clearly Kun>Vader>Bane>Revan.

JmoWolf
09.22.2012 , 01:14 PM | #12
Vader in a suit in a fight like this i dont think could compete because he is to slow. Also if Bane has his Obalisk armor then he would have an added advantage.

Wolfninjajedi
09.22.2012 , 01:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I watched this a few days ago and find myself agreeing with it, others do not though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84bdr5CPlk
Eh...skeptical on that, cause he says Malgus would win against Dooku. :P But can agree on the points that he made anyway.

Quote:
Vader in a suit in a fight like this i dont think could compete because he is to slow.
He ain't slow.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Aurbere
09.22.2012 , 01:48 PM | #14
Vader in a suit in a fight like this i dont think could compete because he is to slow. Also if Bane has his Obalisk armor then he would have an added advantage.
Vader's suit was a hindrance at first, but he eventually became far more powerful in it. He is not slow. He has proven this when he beat several masters at once.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
09.22.2012 , 01:50 PM | #15
So because you don't know much about Kun you write him out? o_O

I still say it is clearly Kun>Vader>Bane>Revan.
I think they would all see vader as the biggest threat because of his armor, so they would all be focused on him. Of course we'll see some Sith treachery in there as well. We might see Bane or Kun backstab one of them in all the chaos.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

BrandonSM
09.22.2012 , 03:34 PM | #16
This is a big discussion I have been having and was wondering what you people thought would be the result.

All of them in their primes.

I see it as very clearly in Exar Kun's favour, with others claiming Kun hasn't beaten any 'high profile adversaries'.
Singlely, Kun wipes them out.

If its no team and every man for himself.

Vader is the first to go down. Yeah, even though he is the 2nd strongest there the way I see it, Kun "persuades" Revan(Most Likely) or Bane to team up with him and attack Vader. Then Kun kills Bane, and then goes for Revan.

And We all know Vader has too much of an ego(suit and out of suit) to team up...

Edit: Even though Kun doesn't need help against Vader, Revan or Bane would feel Kun is on their side. And then bam..

P.S. I think Kun could take them both out at the same time but if he couldn't I think what I said is how it would go.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

JmoWolf
09.22.2012 , 05:04 PM | #17
I have heard alot of people say that Kun is one of the best. So could someone tell me what feats he has shown.

BrandonSM
09.22.2012 , 05:12 PM | #18
I have heard alot of people say that Kun is one of the best. So could someone tell me what feats he has shown.
Hmm, http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Exar_Kun
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

OldVengeance
09.22.2012 , 08:38 PM | #19
Well Exar Kun > Revan. I'm thinking it would come down to him and Bane. I have no idea who would win in that fight.

sparkykey
09.22.2012 , 09:38 PM | #20
Bane, no brainer, cause he's the only out of the 4 combatants that was always part of the dark side, all those others dabbled in the light, they would stand no chance against the true embodiment of the sith!