Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Datacron Bug?

Sentanta
09.22.2012 , 04:13 AM | #1
If I have my companion out I can't access the datacrons - so I dismiss my comp and then access the datacron and when the cut scene is over my comp is back out!
Known bug? Or is it just me?
“Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”

A home for SWG vets!

warultima
09.22.2012 , 04:45 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Sentanta View Post
If I have my companion out I can't access the datacrons - so I dismiss my comp and then access the datacron and when the cut scene is over my comp is back out!
Known bug? Or is it just me?
My companion always WATCHES me while I eat a datacron.
Never have your situation happened to me... ever.
| Lv50 Madness Sorc | Lv50 Annihilation Marauder |
| Lv50 Pyrotech Power Tech | Lv50 Medicine Operative |
| Lv50 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Lv 26 Darkness Assassin |

Rafaman
09.22.2012 , 05:27 AM | #3
One thing I noticed ever since 1.3 is that when you hover over a datacron your cursor doesn't show it as clickable. It is clickable however. Just right click. I wonder if this is what the OP is talking about?

Sentanta
09.22.2012 , 06:09 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
One thing I noticed ever since 1.3 is that when you hover over a datacron your cursor doesn't show it as clickable. It is clickable however. Just right click. I wonder if this is what the OP is talking about?
I noticed this too but no - thats not what I am talking about - I click on the datacron with my companion out and I get the little gold speech bubble you see just before you enter a cut scene and it stays like that - so I have to esc out and put my comp away!
“Good against remotes is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.”

A home for SWG vets!

hooty
09.22.2012 , 09:07 PM | #5
How long are you waiting before you ESC out? Sometimes it just takes an unexpectedly long time for me (15-20 or more seconds) but it always runs the scene eventually.
Tabris Legacy @ The Ebon Hawk
Yes, it is SW(KO)TOR. I like it that way, except when I don't.