Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thinking about Carnage.....

justinpiet
09.21.2012 , 12:05 AM | #1
So while leveling, I had carnage up until level 25 and I hated it. I sucked and died a lot. Then again, I sucked in general. Nine months later, and I consider myself pretty good at this game now. I parse around 1400-1600 dps fully stimmed and buffed while 1/2 columi and 1/2 rakata. I know im nowhere near top tier but im alright. I just want something fresh. Can i possibly do the same dps with Carnage?

Xerain
09.21.2012 , 07:41 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by justinpiet View Post
So while leveling, I had carnage up until level 25 and I hated it. I sucked and died a lot. Then again, I sucked in general. Nine months later, and I consider myself pretty good at this game now. I parse around 1400-1600 dps fully stimmed and buffed while 1/2 columi and 1/2 rakata. I know im nowhere near top tier but im alright. I just want something fresh. Can i possibly do the same dps with Carnage?
No you can't do the same dps as annihilation with carnage...

arkitip
09.21.2012 , 10:06 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
No you can't do the same dps as annihilation with carnage...

Do tell? I've parsed 1900 DPS in combat spec and average 1825-1850 that I can sustain indefinitely. That's right there with the best Watchman DPS in the game.

The biggest issue you'll run into respeccing to Carnage is that it has a lot less survivability than Annihilation. You'll have to be a little more proactive with your CDs

justinpiet
09.22.2012 , 06:21 PM | #4
Could you tell me your build and your rotation? Or give me links to what you used?