Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best companion against Baras?

Daystarr
06.08.2012 , 03:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by chaosmadness View Post
I killed Baras with no problems as Carnage specc and with Quinn. And no Medpacks needed
Yeah I used Quinn as well while Carnage spec. I didnt have any real troubling issues other than my interrupt being on a longish cool down. Had I done this as Anni, I'd have a specced interrupt in addition to a 0yd force charge, along with my aoe mez and choke. Basically would suffer no real damage. However, again, had no real issues with using Quinn and he kept me above 90% for the entire fight iirc.*
Coral -
- Aseko - Marauder // Akeso - Assassin -
- Akkyvineus - Shadow // Aseka - Sentinel -
Stream // Hybrid Sin - Dat Push! - Carnage Op - Failbang

Slowpokeking
06.08.2012 , 08:40 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Daystarr View Post
Yeah I used Quinn as well while Carnage spec. I didnt have any real troubling issues other than my interrupt being on a longish cool down. Had I done this as Anni, I'd have a specced interrupt in addition to a 0yd force charge, along with my aoe mez and choke. Basically would suffer no real damage. However, again, had no real issues with using Quinn and he kept me above 90% for the entire fight iirc.*
Couldn't get heal in time, I don't know why.

Datku
06.11.2012 , 09:13 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by chaosmadness View Post
I killed Baras with no problems as Carnage specc and with Quinn. And no Medpacks needed
Same...was actually a fairly easy fight. Just be sure to interrupt his voice cast and didn't even break a sweat. Now when I did my Inquisitor final fight I had to bring someone in to help, but the warrior fight was easy. Think really the only difference was back on my sorc I wasn't using interrupts as much as I do by habit now on toons that have one.
~~~
Krayt Dragon

Lilura 50 Sorc, Kilva 40 Sniper, Datku 40 Power Tech, Ciedoc 50 Marauder

sxyjayuk
09.15.2012 , 02:34 PM | #14
Just cant do this one,have has an easy time of it up till now really,but this one seems impossible. I must have tried 15/20 times now.

Datku
09.17.2012 , 12:06 PM | #15
Same here...carnage and quinn for that fight. No issues one key thing to remember... interrupt is your friend!
~~~
Krayt Dragon

Lilura 50 Sorc, Kilva 40 Sniper, Datku 40 Power Tech, Ciedoc 50 Marauder

Screaming_Ziva
09.20.2012 , 11:59 AM | #16
I used Jaesa.

However, I was already level 50 and in full BH + Rakata gear (and so was Jaesa) so I could of just blew on him and he would have died.

EGNbusa
09.22.2012 , 02:14 PM | #17
I facerolled baras, carnage spec, in recruit pvp gear lol, i did use quin, although he prolly was not needed. I thought baras was one of the easier fight in our quest line, i found the SI fights much harder.