Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kun vs Vader vs Bane vs Revan.

Rayla_Felana
09.22.2012 , 12:44 PM | #1
This is a big discussion I have been having and was wondering what you people thought would be the result.

All of them in their primes.

I see it as very clearly in Exar Kun's favour, with others claiming Kun hasn't beaten any 'high profile adversaries'.

Captain_Zone
09.22.2012 , 12:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
This is a big discussion I have been having and was wondering what you people thought would be the result.

All of them in their primes.

I see it as very clearly in Exar Kun's favour, with others claiming Kun hasn't beaten any 'high profile adversaries'.
Emo snot-nosed Vader or James Earl Jones Vader?
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Rayla_Felana
09.22.2012 , 12:49 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Vader in his prime, meaning in the suit.

Wolfninjajedi
09.22.2012 , 12:50 PM | #4
They the same person Zone, just accept it but in prime means his suit. :P Anyway, probably will boil down to Vader and Kun dunno whom could win though because when it gets down to it they are probably gonna be worn from fighting the other two.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Rayla_Felana
09.22.2012 , 12:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
They the same person Zone, just accept it but in prime means his suit. :P Anyway, probably will boil down to Vader and Kun dunno whom could win though because when it gets down to it they are probably gonna be worn from fighting the other two.
I watched this a few days ago and find myself agreeing with it, others do not though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l84bdr5CPlk

Captain_Zone
09.22.2012 , 12:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Nah. I didn't even recognize him in the Prequels. I'm like "Ok, when does he REALLY become Darth Vader?" Even at the end of Ep. III it just didn't work. Hayden Christensen in the suit.... the NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! garbage, and the fact that he had NO cool factor whatsoever. He was not the same as the Vader in the OT. And I mean the ORIGINAL OT, not the crap with the NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!!! at the end of RotJ, either.
. OPOD

Captain_Zone
09.22.2012 , 01:01 PM | #7
Anyhow, on topic, I would actually pick Revan to sit back and watch the other three fight it out before taking down the weakened survivor. He's just sneaky enough.
. OPOD

Rayla_Felana
09.22.2012 , 01:03 PM | #8
Anyhow, on topic, I would actually pick Revan to sit back and watch the other three fight it out before taking down the weakened survivor. He's just sneaky enough.
The other three are very intelligent as well, doubt they'd fall for that.

Aurbere
09.22.2012 , 01:05 PM | #9
This is actually an interesting fight. Something of a free for all. I could see Exar Kun fighting off all three of them with his double-bladed lightsaber. I think we would see a lot Saber combat and less use of the Force.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

JmoWolf
09.22.2012 , 01:06 PM | #10
I dont know much about Kuns abilities so i think it would come down to Bane or Revan.