Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My video card

davidross
12.19.2011 , 10:18 PM | #1
Hi i have a windows vista computer and my game will not start up. is this due to my video card?

ryanrr
12.19.2011 , 10:20 PM | #2
Um... Little vague... What happens when you double click on the icon? Do you get the login screen?
Oh no!! No gearscore or DPS meters... Leave your hate, elitism, ego and 'virtual' self-worth in Azeroth.

davidross
12.19.2011 , 10:23 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ryanrr View Post
Um... Little vague... What happens when you double click on the icon? Do you get the login screen?
haha sorry i was vague because i'm pretty sure thats it. My login screen will come up and i can login but once i go to hit play it takes a second, the screen goes black for a second and then im back at the desktop

davidross
12.19.2011 , 10:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ryanrr View Post
haha sorry i was vague because i'm pretty sure thats it. My login screen will come up and i can login but once i go to hit play it takes a second, the screen goes black for a second and then im back at the desktop

davidross
12.19.2011 , 10:40 PM | #5
bump!!

davidross
12.19.2011 , 10:48 PM | #6
and then it says its an eternal error. help please!!

ShoeboxAssassin
12.19.2011 , 10:53 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by davidross View Post
You're not alone in this. I've been having the same problem.
The SWTOR pre-launch was running fine on mine up until when I installed the actual 3-disk Game (which Amazon was kind enough to send me on Friday the 16th ) on my computer this afternoon in preparation for tonight than I began having this issue.