Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pvp All Stars

Apaolo
09.21.2012 , 12:49 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by XeSTiL View Post
that's the "good" teams from fatman?
pretty sure they both took losses last night.
Those are the last organized competitive teams that run rateds from Fatman.

Every good team loses, so not sure what your point is.

i thought Ruin was the best guild on fatman anyway?
Get trolled.

XeSTiL
09.21.2012 , 12:53 PM | #22
but seriously, isn't ruin supposed to be the leet from fatman? not trolling... turning point, sts, and ruin... but the other 2 "quit" is what i've heard... if ur from fatman then inform me...

Apaolo
09.21.2012 , 01:00 PM | #23
but seriously, isn't ruin supposed to be the leet from fatman? not trolling... turning point, sts, and ruin... but the other 2 "quit" is what i've heard... if ur from fatman then inform me...
Ruin is bad, but they fled Fatman to some RP server last I heard. I was the last active member in Turning Point, most are unsubbed, few others playing on another server. STS has 2 members left that sporatically log-in, no idea if they plan to comeback but I doubt it. I AM LEGEND & Dark Blood G'z are pretty solid. G'z have a decent amount of players that they work in. Not even sure if they try to que an A team anymore or not, but unlike others I've ran into over here, they at least understand objective based PvP. The amount of droolers around is astonishing.

Wraiven
09.21.2012 , 01:03 PM | #24
In all fairness, the best PvP guilds never stick to a single MMO for very long. They come and go pretty fast. It's the same with every MMO.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

XeSTiL
09.21.2012 , 01:10 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
Ruin is bad, but they fled Fatman to some RP server last I heard. I was the last active member in Turning Point, most are unsubbed, few others playing on another server. STS has 2 members left that sporatically log-in, no idea if they plan to comeback but I doubt it. I AM LEGEND & Dark Blood G'z are pretty solid. G'z have a decent amount of players that they work in. Not even sure if they try to que an A team anymore or not, but unlike others I've ran into over here, they at least understand objective based PvP. The amount of droolers around is astonishing.
thanks for the knowledge. just talked to Bamfette in game from LEGEND apparently that wasn't their a-team comp last night either. is turning point imp or pub?

XeSTiL
09.21.2012 , 01:11 PM | #26
nevermind you're darkyoda's friend. question answered.

Chloe
09.21.2012 , 01:15 PM | #27
is turning point imp or pub?
It was a pub team.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!

Apaolo
09.21.2012 , 01:19 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Chloe View Post
It was a pub team.
How goes daytime PvP?

Chloe
09.21.2012 , 01:21 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Apaolo View Post
How goes daytime PvP?

Rateds don't exist. Other than that, it's alright I guess. I thought I'd be chill, but I still rage at people.
Bubbles
RIP Twin Spears/Fatman Princess
P5 Scoundrel & Operative Sparkle Healer

Check out my blog!

Taurel
09.21.2012 , 02:53 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
In all fairness, the best PvP guilds never stick to a single MMO for very long. They come and go pretty fast. It's the same with every MMO.
Very true, same thing happened on our server.
Foundation Stone
Recruitment: Open | Est. 2003