Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare pilgrim

wtfomgbbqftw
09.20.2012 , 05:34 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Daegun View Post
Wrong-O lol Well you should check your facts this is not a new server it is an upgraded destination server Jedi Covenant has been here the whole time. Please read quote from the Server Consolidation FAQ " We have upgraded destination servers in order to support a significantly higher number of players. As of tomorrow, all characters on origin servers will be automatically moved onto the upgraded high population destination servers."
Let the Drama resume!!!
I can tell you upgrading a server isn't like installing an extra hard drive, or throwing an extra memory chip in. So technically speaking its entirely new hardware, meaning new rack server/servers with data copied over from JC's old hardware, and CO's old hardware on to new hardware. So actually it is a NEW server.
Phixion 50 Marauder / Phixiona 50 Merc

JacksonMo
09.20.2012 , 10:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
This. The first round of mergers went fine, why is this one so different?

Also I pretty clearly stated that I was willing to work with any CO guilds that had a similar time slot before...But someone showed up before us last night and killed it anyways, making us lose out on a week without saying a word.
Went fine? How about people griping in general chat about all the new people they had to deal with, and the server lag they brought with them?

Dartmoose
09.21.2012 , 11:52 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
Also I pretty clearly stated that I was willing to work with any CO guilds that had a similar time slot before...But someone showed up before us last night and killed it anyways, making us lose out on a week without saying a word.
If you are talking about Wednesday night around 9pm central time, my guild was the one who took him down. And just an fyi, there was also a CO imp guild lined up to take him down had we failed (and i know they one shot him just about every time). I did not see any other guilds grouping up, so there's no way you can claim rights to him, nor was I aware that JC had a nim p schedule. If you want this to work, you need to set up a calendar system and let the CO guilds know about a calendar. Otherwise, it's be every guild for themselves

vojinsa
09.21.2012 , 03:49 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Dartmoose View Post
it's be every guild for themselves

as it should be.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

TMurdaJedi
09.21.2012 , 04:47 PM | #25
Murda, GM of Republic Gentlemen, here. Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in as I feel I have been a respected member of the original Jedi Covenant community (been here since Early Access). I would like to say that I support working with the new CO guilds to establish a well coordinated calendar for NMP.

I have seen that PlaceAdHere has begun what looks like a great start at a successful marriage of the 2 servers. I really hope that we can all work this out as mature people and make sure that every guild gets a fair chance at a timeslot to kill this boss. Let's reset the old schedule we had for the past few months and start a new one as a new community.

I hate the mergers as much as the next man, but we need to work together on this one. I'm willing to do my part in making it happen.
Guild Master <Republic Gentlemen> RepublicGentlemen.com
Jedi Covenant
Alts: Buh'zinga, Medikal, Miister, Adrum, Felöny, Mizz'd'meana, & Meow'mix

KlownKiller
10.05.2012 , 02:33 AM | #26
I'm the GM of Barely Lethal, a morning/daytime raiding guild on JC. We have never had another guild challenge us for a NMP pull/kill in our 17 NMP kills, which are anywhere between Tuesday and Friday, usually anywhere between 10am - 11:30am EST. So I'd like everything to all official when I go ahead and claim a NMP timeslot of 10am - 11:30am EST anywhere between Tuesday and Friday morning.

PlaceAdHere
10.05.2012 , 12:29 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by KlownKiller View Post
I'm the GM of Barely Lethal, a morning/daytime raiding guild on JC. We have never had another guild challenge us for a NMP pull/kill in our 17 NMP kills, which are anywhere between Tuesday and Friday, usually anywhere between 10am - 11:30am EST. So I'd like everything to all official when I go ahead and claim a NMP timeslot of 10am - 11:30am EST anywhere between Tuesday and Friday morning.
There is another thread that has the calender
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
Placeadhere - Chemist - Marie'curie
<That's No Goon>
Call for more information.