Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Story about HM FP cutscenes and general attitudes.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Story about HM FP cutscenes and general attitudes.

LarryRow
09.21.2012 , 08:08 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Screaming_Ziva View Post
I spacebar through HM cutscenes as well but, if you've never done the FP before and want to watch the cutscenes, do SM first.
/thread
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.

Khevar
09.21.2012 , 10:24 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by LarryRow View Post
/thread
Do you believe that having to watch a cuscene in a HM FP is an excuse for capslock-ranting, breaking cc, attacking wrong targets and verbally attacking the other players in the instance? Even after they humored him and skipped the rest of the cutscenes in the FP?

Because that's what was described in this thread.

Cruncherctg
09.21.2012 , 11:23 AM | #13
I too prefer to skip the cut-scenes but I rarely mention it unless I know the people I'm with have ran it before. I really like hearing people tell me its their first run in this FP, gives me hope for the game. Even though I'm in a large EC HM farm guild I still make the habit of queuing alone for my daily FP. As a tank I want to be sure to give any new player the least headache as possible for the best chance of keeping them in the game.

A little kindness goes a long way in respect with refilling our population.