Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
09.20.2012 , 06:04 PM | #1081
Ravvok nodded to Helvec and left the room. He needed to find Mal and Kregan, to make sure they were out of the way.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.20.2012 , 06:22 PM | #1082
No you don't have it quite right Rafeesh. But you will not be living long enough to quite realize that. Helvec ignited his saber pointing it at Rafeesh. Whenever my friends find you. You will die.Your people will face my fury. And everyone shall fear my name. But for now my only way off this miserable ship is walking away.So I must bid you farewell... For now. Helvec launched several chairs across the room at Rafeesh before turning to follow Ravvok.

Kregan was stunned You're letting them just walk away. Great. I was starting to have fun too.

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 06:34 PM | #1083
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
No you don't have it quite right Rafeesh. But you will not be living long enough to quite realize that. Helvec ignited his saber pointing it at Rafeesh. Whenever my friends find you. You will die.Your people will face my fury. And everyone shall fear my name. But for now my only way off this miserable ship is walking away.So I must bid you farewell... For now. Helvec launched several chairs across the room at Rafeesh before turning to follow Ravvok.

Kregan was stunned You're letting them just walk away. Great. I was starting to have fun too.
When they have bombs set up in a med bay, you must realize that you can fight another day.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 07:02 PM | #1084
Farewell, and may the force show you your path.... Once Helvec was gone and the chairs were thrown, he dodged the chairs. He then activated his com. Zharron activate the switch next to the entrance. It will lock the ship in a tractor beam. Please do be quick about it. He then deactivated the force field. He then ran to the Hangar which was now in Mandalorian control.Men, Keep the ship. WE might use it.

Once the Imperial Fleet was gone Graal asked.Well now we have defeated an Imperial Fleet. But unfortunately I don't have the coordinates of the Mandalorian fleet. What do you think we should do? Also we will need to wait about another hour or so before the Engines are properly online.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 07:10 PM | #1085
Zero and mean had gotten away clean, and after sweeping the ship for tracking and lisiening divices, were now in hyperspace.

"we need to report in to jadus." she hit the holocom, and jadus appeared on the comm.

"Agents, report."

Darth Ravvok made a direct attack on the mandalorion fleet. most of our men were killed, and we were forced to retreat or be capured. when we fled, ravvok and his jedi were still on the ship."

jadus stood there a moment in silence "fool. he failed in his attack the first time, so he tryes again, and wastes our men on a hopeless attack. if he still lives, he will have to be delt with. you were right to leave him. I have a better assignment for you agents. I have hired a pair of bounty hunters to assassnate mandalore. you two are to assist them in the assassnation. I will get him on the line now." jadus then called up blast on the holocom's confrence call

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 07:14 PM | #1086
Just wait a moment Kado. The Great Sith Lord is calling. He activated the comm. Yes oh mighty and powerful Sith. I am here at your service. Blast said, his voice almost dripping with sarcasm.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.20.2012 , 07:19 PM | #1087
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Just wait a moment Kado. The Great Sith Lord is calling. He activated the comm. Yes oh mighty and powerful Sith. I am here at your service. Blast said, his voice almost dripping with sarcasm.
jadus icnored the hunter's sarcasm, thow mean cracked a smile at it "hunter, I am sending you two of my best agents to assist you in your mission. do try not to get them killed. well, intrduce yourselfs."

"My name is agent Zero"

"They call me Meanken"

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 07:40 PM | #1088
Farewell, and may the force show you your path.... Once Helvec was gone and the chairs were thrown, he dodged the chairs. He then activated his com. Zharron activate the switch next to the entrance. It will lock the ship in a tractor beam. Please do be quick about it. He then deactivated the force field. He then ran to the Hangar which was now in Mandalorian control.Men, Keep the ship. WE might use it.

Once the Imperial Fleet was gone Graal asked.Well now we have defeated an Imperial Fleet. But unfortunately I don't have the coordinates of the Mandalorian fleet. What do you think we should do? Also we will need to wait about another hour or so before the Engines are properly online.
Zarron then hit the switch. Can you send a bomb squad to the medbay. There are bombs in there and I am not sure if they are deactivated.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

MdLogan
09.20.2012 , 08:05 PM | #1089
I took the liberty of activating a dampener field. Bombs won't blow. Are you okay down there?

You can call me Blast. Don't worry I won't kill them unless things change. Well met Zero, Meanken. Hope we don't need to fight, but don't try to steal my bounty.

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 08:07 PM | #1090
I took the liberty of activating a dampener field. Bombs won't blow. Are you okay down there?

You can call me Blast. Don't worry I won't kill them unless things change. Well met Zero, Meanken. Hope we don't need to fight, but don't try to steal my bounty.
Yeah, I'm fine. Just two imperial agents set bombs in the medbay. Though they are gone now. Zarron then began to make his way to Rafeesh.