Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cial
09.20.2012 , 04:26 PM | #71
What kinds of things can we expect to see in the Cartel Coins shop?
Cialy - Mara
Cial - Sorc
The Bastion

Fettered
09.20.2012 , 04:31 PM | #72
So Cathar, not part of 1.4? Will they be introduced along with f2P in the cartel shop?

Master-Nala
09.20.2012 , 04:32 PM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Raideag View Post
If im not mistaken their idea here is to answer only questions about Terror From Beyond that is currently on the PTS that will probably be coming live next week. All the other questions will probably be taken for another broadcast, Least that's what I got from reading their post.
You're almost certainly right. However, I think there is a disconnect between what the community wants answers to, and the questions they want to answer.

scullzomben
09.20.2012 , 05:20 PM | #74
Are you looking at addressing the APAC server population issues post 1.4/prior to F2P?

Savro
09.20.2012 , 05:20 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by LG_XxLegacyxX View Post
My first question, is why were these deleted? Yes these forum topics may have leaked information about bad design flaws, i.e. Imperial's being able to get past the exhaustion zones; but really, this caused great open pvp that many people enjoyed!
Simply because you can't discuss in the public forums about any flaw in the game that could lead to an exploit (as in that thread, as you just admitted) and you can't discuss about forums moderations (as you are doing now asking why are they deleted).

Your only option is to send an email to communitysupport@swtor.com asking what you need to know.

Stubacca
09.20.2012 , 05:27 PM | #77
Nvidia SLI performance with the new Shadows in Game Update 1.4 is horrible - it runs much slower than with SLI disabled. This wasn't the case in 1.3. Will you fix this before 1.4 goes live?
Add Wookiees as playable species (solution to voice over problem: MT-D Miniaturized Translator Droid!
SUBSCRIPTION WON'T BE RENEWED due to the lasting lack of CHAT BUBBLES and how long-term subcribers are treated by EA/Bioware.

Deewe
09.20.2012 , 07:11 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone! While we appreciate all of your questions, I wanted to just quickly remind everyone that we are looking specifically for questions about Game Update 1.4. Questions about the new Free-to-Play option are also welcome!
Seriously? Are you just saying the QA will be as poor as all that was done before?

What can we really ask but:
- You guys implemented class changes not wanted by the players and did not tweak them at all following the cold reception. What do you expect players to do, eat it?

- Players asked for less Crowd Control in PvP and your are adding more. What are we supposed to do, thank you?

- We are still seeing the re-usage of the much disliked 1.2 gear (meshes and textures) when you agreed it did not look iconic.. What are players expected to do, dress like non SW characters?

Obviously I wasted my time writing the QA questions.

Strife
09.20.2012 , 07:57 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Glzmo View Post
Will chat bubbles for /say, /yell and /emote chat be in Game Update 1.4 and if not, which patch are they currently slated for?
What he said.

Boyana
09.20.2012 , 07:58 PM | #80
Are you considering about removing companions from PvP and one-shooting turrets at bases in PvE areas? I do know there are PvP areas where companions are automatically dismissed but I am thinking about PvE areas such as Black Hole. Companions should not be a part of PvP.
Also, people on PvP server would like mass PvP but over-protective objects are making it hard for us. Players already cannot enter the 'NPC room' so there is no need for these turrets, at least on PvP servers.
Can we expect this in 1.4 ?