Favorite Move to Use?

Skodan

Force Charge! I actually have to press the Force Charge button mid-jump every time, it just makes it that much cooler.

its fun doing this when you fall off an edge and just go from straight down to a horizontal jump mid air :D

(granted falling damage still occurs, but its still fun to watch)

Force Leap/Charge without a doubt. Like Skodan said, if you are already falling when you hit it, even better.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stealth, and stealth associated abilities (Blackout, Mind Maze, Force Cloak, and Force Speed.)

I was trying to finish every mission in the game (for my faction, of course) on my one character, and ended up out leveling content by a huge margin. However, on my Jedi Shadow, I've found that by using stealth to bypass all the enemies I possibly can, completing only main objectives (ignoring the bonus objectives entirely) I can complete every single quest on a planet -including the bonus series- just in time to be the right level range for the next planet.

Stealth combined with either Blackout or Force Speed will allow you to run by almost any enemy without them seeing you (Force Speed is far less effective, but it has a shorter cooldown.) and Mind Maze usually allows you to take out any enemy standing close to an objective which you have to come out of stealth to use. Use Mind Maze, interact with the object, then stealth away, and no one's the wiser (great for resource nodes, too!)

This play style is such a refreshing change of pace from the usual "Kill everything in your path" style most classes are forced into. Instead of trying to find the best way to engage enemies, I try to plan the best way to reach my goal without having to fight a single battle. I love it, to the point I'm not sure I can go back to playing a class without stealth.

I don't really RP, but this would be a great way to RP a Shadow as well. You can accomplish your missions without any bloodshed at all, many times. And when things do resort to violence, there's very little collateral damage.

My only wish was that some dialogue scenes changed if I didn't kill anyone on my way into a place. Most dialogue scenes with thug leaders have them scared of you, because you killed all of their followers. ...Except, I didn't kill a soul on my way in. I also still get to intimidate them by saying all of their henchmen are dead. Huh? I'd rather see them shocked and surprised since no alarms went off, or something.

-Macheath.

Force Charge! I actually have to press the Force Charge button mid-jump every time, it just makes it that much cooler.

Yes, this exactly! Good to see other people do this as well.

Why is everyone calling it Force Charge :( Where are the Rep fans?

I also do that with my Vanguard and Guardian.

However my favorite animation combo would have to be Force Kick (Interrupt) followed by Force Sweep.

For me it seems the great moves come in pairs for the most part.

Sentinel (combat): Blade Storm+Master Strike. A stun, huge damage and a cool animation sequence. And Force Sweep+Pommel. My elbow/hilt does a crap load of damage.

Guardian: Force push+Force Leap. The animations are great and the mob always seems so surprised. lol

Shadow (Tank): Kinetic Ward. Always great to see what looks like meteor orbiting your body during a tough fight. Honorable mention, Spinning Strike when finishing off a mob.

Commando (DPS): Pulse canon+Stock Strike. Good animation, a focused aoe and instant death for that one melee mob that won't leave you alone.

Edited by Rafaman

Well I have a few on my PT:

1. The usual yelling: "Get Over Here!" when grappling someone towards me, followed by a rocket punch in the face

2. Using Death from Above, and then as soon its done casting, using Jet Charge to fly straight at them from mid-air :p Just look awesome. And then followed by a Rocketpunch to the face :p

Master Strike.

The ability hits like truck, but the downside is it applies a self root to the most melee dependent class in the game It's always very gratifying to get a full one off in PvP.

Love this on my Guardian, but my fav skill would have to be Clairvoyant strike on my Shadow...just looks so freakin' cool! :)

Come on people: force leap!

No doubt about it. What is more fun than crashing into your opponent!?

FTW! Force Leap + Force Sweep + a nutcracking Pommel Strike (which doubles nicely as an interrupt against mobs that are immune to FS stuns) never seems to get old. Chuck & duck ranged pulls with Sabre Throw is pretty cool too.