Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disappointment

TSgt_Chen
09.19.2012 , 09:23 PM | #21
I'll have to trust you on this one. More players would a nice change. To this day have not gotten enough pugs to pue up for lost island or story line.

Didy_Kush
09.19.2012 , 11:14 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TSgt_Chen View Post
How many people do think we need on the same server. Lag is horrable when there are lees than 120 players on imperial fleet. Be careful what you ask for we may get it.
Turn your settings down..

Darkfalconheart
09.19.2012 , 11:48 PM | #23
Turning the settings down is not an option IMO. If MY hardware is fine, my connection stable and all... then BW should damn well take care of those lags and not give me one when there's 70 peeps running around on the Republic fleet.
"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and go. What was, what will be, and what is, may yet fall under the Shadow. Let the Dragon ride again on the winds of time."

Vindrik
09.20.2012 , 12:49 AM | #24
I've never had framerate or ping issues when fleet has had anywhere from 15 to 250 people on at a time, nor have I heard from anyone having an issue that wasn't something that could be solved from their end

Blockk
09.20.2012 , 05:36 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by aVmuse View Post
Anyone else disappointed that we didn't get an extra 4 characters slots, like the american an european servers? .
nope - 8 is plenty ya greedy little piggy
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Jedi

Jarlgon
09.20.2012 , 09:10 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Blockk View Post
EU and US servers all got the extra 4 slots, it's only fair that APAC gets them too.

aVmuse
09.20.2012 , 09:42 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Blockk View Post
So what exactly are trying to achieve by calling me greedy? Because you're the one looking like a fool not understanding the point of post, it was about how 2/3 of the realms got 12 slots an us the other 1/3, didn't for no apparent reason.

This also means the sub I pay, I get less access for the same price as an American or European pays. But I have a hard time believing your from our server... You aren't one of those people who pvp in pve gear worse then recruit? Because then your post totally makes sense.

Kalolo
09.20.2012 , 04:02 PM | #28
i will more appreciate an APAC servers merge than 4 more slots to level up more alts.
Before Swtor launched i was
Then i tried the game and i was
I waited for fixes and i was and , sometimes going
Now i understand why people call you BIOFAIL and i'm