Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

meanken
09.19.2012 , 09:42 PM | #1051
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Zarron then jumped and ran for another position. While he ran he fired at Zero and Meanken with his riffle to cover himselft. Then he stopped when he took cover behind a wall. These agents are clever, I'll give them that. Zarron then turned the corner and fired a rocket at Zero then returned to his cover behind the wall.
Zero ducked behind the crate she was hiding behind, which was destroyed by the rocket, forcing her to move position. We need to get past that armor if we want to kill him, she thought. suddenly, she got an idea, and quickly whispered in her earpeice for a few moments, after witch mean dissapeared again, and Zero fliped out of cover, waiting for Zarron to show himself and expose himself to a quick shot

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 09:45 PM | #1052
Ravvok stood emotionless. We don't want to bring you harm. However, we will use force if necessary

Don't worry, I'm an expert at high-orbit jumps Kado said, some joke in his voice. Then, he turned stern again. You can count on us
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.19.2012 , 09:47 PM | #1053
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok stood emotionless. We don't want to bring you harm. However, we will use force if necessary

Don't worry, I'm an expert at high-orbit jumps Kado said, some joke in his voice. Then, he turned stern again. You can count on us
"Good, I expect daily reports on your progress. dissmised."

MdLogan
09.19.2012 , 09:58 PM | #1054
I just want to try and show you that we have changed. If the Republic can help protect Mandalore, then we will follow the Republic for as long as possible. Rafeesh appeared to look intently at Helvec and Ravvok. Oh but where are my manners, If you open the first of the drawers on the table you will find drink and some biscuits. Have as many as you want. And if you wonder if you can trust me, then how about you look at it from my view, I trust you enough not to wear a helmet when I am in the same room.

Okay, it shall be done. My lord. Blast said this last part with much sarcasm. Come on Ravves, you ready to over throw the Mandalorian "rebels"?

Once the small fleet had left hyperspace, All that was there was an ionized Imperial fleet. That isn't the Mandalorian fleet. That looks Imperial. What should we do?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 10:04 PM | #1055
Wait, the Republic offered you protection? Their too busy fighting crime syndicates and the Empire to provide enough security for you. As you have seen, the Empire has offered you our warriors. Haven't you heard of the bounty hunters Kado Ravvess and Laltrio Gavel? Both Mandalorians by test Ravvok stated. It was true.

Since when have you only called me by my last name? Or is it that we just haven't spoke in a bit? Kado joked, checking his weapon systems as the two went to the spaceport.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
09.19.2012 , 11:08 PM | #1056
And what your Emperor used us, during the Mandalorian wars. He didn't care that we were almost completely killed out. They have used us in ways that are too horrible to imagine. There are those who choose not to follow the call of Mandalore. I wish it were otherwise. I wish that there would be peace in this Galaxy, If there were peace then we could explore beyond this Galaxy, maybe even learn more about this Galaxy. Don't you see that this war is causing millions of people to die for no reason other than the unknown goals of your Emperor? For all you know he might kill all of you once he has defeated the Republic. Rafeesh's voice was full of hatred, sadness, and wonder.

Nothing personal. Just not sure..... you willing to kill your proper 'leader'? Blast activated his ships doors which slid open, as he spoke. When both were on the doors shut behind them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
09.20.2012 , 12:07 AM | #1057
I would trust them for helping our military fight the sith. For becoming apart of the senate, I am not sure. All I know is that they are good warriors and would help us a lot. If they are willing to fight the sith with us and help us stop these so called true mandalorians then I think they should be allowed on the senate. said mal
Fair enough Sabrina smiled, at mal. Well, I am off to get some sleep till we get back to the captial. I may not get much chance, whenwe get their. So she finshed her tea, got up started to head out? Do you think, the jedi order could assign you to me! For short term advice, and protection. Sabrina liked the idea, of jedi protecting her. It would stop anyone thinking, that she was a sith if anyone thought that. She could try work out, the inner working of the jedi which would help later. Unless your busy, of course. She waited for a reply, at the door way.

ooc when you do answer tooeasy, mod me to a bed then wake me when we get their. other wise we never get back

ToEasy
09.20.2012 , 06:01 AM | #1058
Zarrron saw Kregan there next to him. Damn it. Ok I will help. He then picked her up and began to bring her to a med center. Though he left a bomb with a motion censor just in case the agents followed him.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.20.2012 , 10:07 AM | #1059
Zarrron saw Kregan there next to him. Damn it. Ok I will help. He then picked her up and began to bring her to a med center. Though he left a bomb with a motion censor just in case the agents followed him.
Zero continued to wait a moment, untill she lifted her hand to her earpeice "Mean, the target may have fled, I am moving up, be carfull, it could be a trap." Zero slowly crept up the hallway, putting her back against the wall next to the corner Zarron had been hiding behind. she pulled out a handlheld mirror, and used it to peak around the corner. "Motion detection bombs. amatures." Zero grabed an empty vial out of her pocket, as mean appeared next to her

"Take cover!" she flung the vial down the hallway, and leaned away from the explosion. "Advance,but slowly. we don't know if he left any more supprises for us" the two flip around the corner and continue down the hallway

icecreampants
09.20.2012 , 01:39 PM | #1060
Evelyn laughed Begin firing sequence for the prototype Laser cannon. Full power. Blow those ships into oblivion. The crew scrambled around making sure all the setting were correct then when everything was set Markos hit a button that fired the massive cannon towards the imperial fleet. Its beam tore through several ships in its path destroying them before dissipating Test successful! Fire another shot to wipe out the remaining ships they cannot stand our fire power.

Hadock continued to pound on the door to Naras room Open up you idiots we have bording parties to take care of!

Kregan stopped Zarron halfway to the med center I'm fine now. My wounds aren't to severe. I'll help fight off those two enemies then we need to go to the bridge.

Helvec laughed You talk as if your people do not desire war Rafeesh something that is inherent to all your people. You fail to have witnessed their brutality first hand you failed to see them murder thousands. Republic, Imperial it does not matter the side you choose your people will always be murderers and for that they shall have to pay a price!