Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HuttBall 101 - A Player Guide

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
HuttBall 101 - A Player Guide

malachyg
06.29.2012 , 02:39 PM | #261
Quote: Originally Posted by Basilmurds View Post
Ok so I keep getting crushed in Huttball! One time I got the ball, I took two steps, and then four guys killed me! It was funny actually, but also made me sad
This post is delightful, brought a smile to my face.

Blockk
07.15.2012 , 09:34 PM | #262
Quote: Originally Posted by Highcommander View Post
Ty, much more to come... Part 2 has 3D models and videos of the course with details on the correct paths (quickest and tricks) to score. Part 3 has videos of actual HuttBall matches with commentary.
that would be primo for us new to MMO - nice work
The enemy outnumber us a paltry three to one, good odds for any Jedi

Aqueon
07.17.2012 , 11:44 PM | #263
Should remind people on HOW to pass the ball. I find it hard to believe there is a lack of instruction on how to pass the ball- virtually, in a literal sense.

Took me a long time to realize that I needed to target the ground where my intended recipient was standing in order for them to 'catch' the ball. That and no one tells you that the 'ability' needs to be activated prior to clicking the target landing area. HELLO!

So remember to have a Quick-Bar preset and activate before targeting your receiver's feet. 'Cause you'll only have seconds before those 1337's come for you... (I die good.)
"The Force reveals to us the secrets which we are ready to learn; everything in its proper place and time. Such is the way of the Order of the Crimson Blade."
Galactic Fifth Column Holonet

HomicidalWhales
07.27.2012 , 01:59 AM | #264
Sadly, I think Huttball is the worst WZ out there. I just completely hate it. Whenever I get it, I just leave and re-queue.

Glower
07.29.2012 , 07:15 AM | #265
Quote: Originally Posted by HomicidalWhales View Post
Sadly, I think Huttball is the worst WZ out there. I just completely hate it. Whenever I get it, I just leave and re-queue.
Don't worry, I'll take your place!

footb
07.29.2012 , 11:52 AM | #266
never liked huttball, because sometimes it seem the empire only ques when they get to higher levels and huttball shows that way more.

Efour
08.07.2012 , 10:54 AM | #267
Please let me stop Queuing for Hutball WZs. If i wanted to play CTF/Football id be on Team Fortress or Fifa 12.
I pvp cos i like to kill people. 8v8 Cluster FS and Unstoppable Tank/Caster combos are boring.

Mallorik
08.13.2012 , 04:56 PM | #268
People should not be allowed to play huttball until they atleast read this post and take a test on it, stupid people in huttball is my #1 pet peeve in this game.

Annestesia
09.19.2012 , 04:32 PM | #269
nice dude

starwarsmarsian
09.20.2012 , 12:39 PM | #270
...How do you use the ball throw ability? It's the one reason why people hate having me on their team.