Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Issues with my pre-order items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Issues with my pre-order items

ManhassetFats
12.18.2011 , 11:45 AM | #1
Hello, I purchased the Collector's Edition pretty much the day it came out, and I redeemed my code back in July, but it seems now that I'm in the game I cannot recieve some of my items. I already recieved the color crystal, but items such as my personal speeder I have not recieved. Is there any solution to this, because I am at a loss as to what I need to get the items I payed for. Thanks alot for any help.

Darthshnooky
12.18.2011 , 11:47 AM | #2
You get them when you input your product key from your physical copy of the box. It's in the metal tin with the game discs, on a sheet of paper with the keyboard shortcuts on it.

ArchMageDiablo
12.19.2011 , 10:39 PM | #3
I've seen people with the pre-order speeder since EGA, I bought the Digital Deluxe Edition and don't have all of my pre-order items either (just the color crystal), I also have'nt gotten my product code yet but I hear origin is having some kind of trouble with that...

Thing is I checked my bank history and I found the $5 pre-order fee but I cand find the rest of the charge to match my receipt e-mail from origin with my pre-prder key in it. Clearly says in the e-mail my total was something like $82, is something wrong here or is this normal going through origin?