Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So in 1.4 do we get to put our hoods down?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So in 1.4 do we get to put our hoods down?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CadaKai
09.19.2012 , 10:27 PM | #1
Do we finally get this option so I don't have to show my flying nun hat, or my hood?

Nikei
09.19.2012 , 11:23 PM | #2
Reading the patch notes and observing the stunning absence of cheering that such a quality of life improvment would produce I believe I can safely say~

No.

Hawk_IV
09.20.2012 , 12:04 AM | #3
LOL but who wouldn't want to be a flying nun jedi? Consular's obviously have the best headgear in the game.
The Stormfury Legacy

Superpasta
09.20.2012 , 04:04 AM | #4
You care about your hoods during the current situation of this game???!! j/k

UltimateKrucible
09.20.2012 , 04:11 AM | #5
Yes, some people care - it's just another of those things that needs chipped away at until the rough edifice of SWTOR becomes the shining ziggarut we all know it's capable of being.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

Lord_Karsk
09.20.2012 , 04:14 AM | #6
Dont think so, bioware developers dont know how to do it,i mean lets face it,if they did we wouls have this option now.....

EzoEo
09.20.2012 , 05:07 AM | #8
I'm sure Schubert regrets answering that question now. The "major update" is obviously 1.4 as the last patch was mainly features.

There is easier solutions such as adding hood down models of existing armors in game or just allow neutral synthweaver robes to be use by both sides and retain the hood down look.

I never did see the logic in having all Jedi robes with hoods up and Sith robes with a mixture.

It should have been a launch feature.
Some people reactions to the Disney buy out.

FlippinFlapJack
09.20.2012 , 05:08 AM | #9
Unless you are a Twi'lek, you need keep your hood up and mask on!

Seriously, there needs to be a Twi'lek only fleet and only Twi'leks should be allowed to hide the head slot. The rest of y'all are too hard to look at sometimes.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes. --Obi Wan Kenobi

Kaydenloss
09.20.2012 , 05:43 AM | #10
This feature is really needed! along with the mask + hood combination.
Quote:
"Star Wars™: The Old Republic would be completely lost if players couldn’t jump off the rails and just live in the space from time to time."
Damion Schubert Principal Lead Systems Designer