Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Network Error While Downloading Patch Data.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Network Error While Downloading Patch Data.

WizardsDestiny
09.20.2012 , 03:04 AM | #1
"Network Error While Downloading Patch Data. Retrying....(310.)"

This error message has displayed since February every time I try to patch and I've had heaps of trouble with it before. However, most of the time running a repair works or leaving it for a while works.This time, though, that won't work. I'm repairing and have done so multiple times but the bar flashes, moving up and down quickly while the message displays again after a while.

I've flushed DNS, checked my connection multiple times, checked system requirements and of course Run Fixlauncher.exe. Nothing works AT ALL. Now, don't tell me it's on my end, which is what you've done all of the last times! It has NEVER been anything on my end, it has just started working, but this time it won't. I've noticed a spike of people with this problem when originally I felt like the only one experiencing this weekly nightmare. Don't ask me to check my antivirus or any of the listed above things, because I have done them COUNTLESS times and it has never worked. This time, please try and help me without just blaming it on my network which it never was.

I've not played since last Tuesday and have been busy, but this hasn't patched since Sunday. PLEASE, notice this as an issue and try and adress it!
There is only Power, and those too weak to seek it.

WizardsDestiny
09.20.2012 , 03:27 AM | #2
We appear to making some progress....while doing the awkward flashing with the Repair Scan, in the background when the data comes up it appears now to be downloading and not speaking of network errors. We're getting somewhere! Sorry I was so demanding in the last post, I was so frustrated as this happens every week...

WizardsDestiny
09.20.2012 , 03:31 AM | #3
It downloads!

WizardsDestiny
09.20.2012 , 03:33 AM | #4
I can play!

And the moral? Persistence!

poopbum
03.06.2013 , 03:25 PM | #5
I am having same trouble same as me nothing on my end and it has been running for a good 6hrs now =(

WizardsDestiny
03.07.2013 , 05:05 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by poopbum View Post
I am having same trouble same as me nothing on my end and it has been running for a good 6hrs now =(
I hate to break it to you, but other than waiting the quickest way proved to be an Uninstall and Reinstall- a lot easier with the disc. Anyway, if you try pausing and playing the download a couple of times this worked for me. Also I checked my firewall settings (I know I sound useless now) because they'd reverted and weren't letting a particular folder of the game in.

I'll try and help out if you keep having this problem. Good luck.