Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Rex
09.19.2012 , 08:54 PM | #11
Chippy great post mate, i support all of the statements you have pointed out if its to get our APAC community back up to a sustained level so that we can enjoy the game we pay for monthly, then bioware please do your thing and address these issues
Overall a merge with pve/rp for one master server instead of 3 split servers would be a great move, i mean do we pay a monthly subscription for "Role playing" or pve only based servers or do we pay to have a high ammount of players to do new content, Warzones and overall actually enjoy the game?

For those who complain towards pve/pvp combining you should wake up and think outside of the box for once, we are both lacking numbers on our servers and i'd prefer we have a large community like the us ones then none at all.

Will be looking forward to your excuses bioware.

HandSolo'd out

rasitlinmajer
09.19.2012 , 09:05 PM | #12
Great post Chippy
100% agreed all ocianic need merging to super server asap before we loss more people. the community idear wont work for ocianics we need marger and super server, and a community with usa and ero servers for pvp and group finder. or else game is doomed to fail!!!!!!!! and we need it done yesterday. also we need the maitance time changed so that it dosent happen at main stream aus times its a joke. and 10 hours maintance is a joke, 4 hour should be max. also pls fix patches on ptr and fully check them to stop all the problem with the current patches, we shouldnt have to test the patches on the main realms so the desingers need to make sure patches are right before deploying them.
and the help ticket need to be done better you have so many rules put ticket under wrong title and say to resumit what a joke, have gm's check every ticket for help.

dafrth
09.19.2012 , 09:24 PM | #13
/Sighned.... whats worse is the fact that we were'nt even offerd a transfer over to American or Euro servers, I think to all of us it has become clear that the only thing they care about here is MONEY, well we are paying costomers too...

cuttothechase
09.19.2012 , 09:30 PM | #14
+1 Chippy, awesome work amigo

TrueNovaZero
09.19.2012 , 09:37 PM | #15
Thanks for taking the initiative. As it's been pointed out, the majority of Gav Daragon is for a merge with the rest being for a free transfer (either way, consensus is the ability to move).

Edit:
Oh, what the hell. /signed.

Evgen
09.19.2012 , 09:54 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
Point 2 is not entirely correct, there are many who are not in favour of a server merge. We would prefer to be part of a cluster to enable cross server content.

Thank you
Unfortunately cross server content may not ever be an option now that they have mega servers.

I'd like the option to move either another AP server or back to the US West servers.

Khilli
09.19.2012 , 09:57 PM | #17
I haven't played in a while but I continue to pay a sub for one reason only, that this company has provided oceanic based servers while they continue I'll keep my sub up
"Another the Force won't miss"

Elkirin
09.19.2012 , 10:48 PM | #18
Signed. I enjoy SWTOR but without a merge/cross server,or at the very least communication, I am done paying.

vian
09.19.2012 , 10:52 PM | #19
Currently on GD; think a merger would be a fine thing. Think a bit of feedback from Bioware would be even better. Enigmatic silence is not a great look here ...
Two blasters; no waiting!

TheSaamun
09.19.2012 , 11:21 PM | #20
At least for Gav Daragon a marge is not what the majority wants, optional transfers for those who are disgruntled is a good idea, but I'm posting to say not everyone wants this:

"2. Do something about the very low populations on Master Dar'Nala and Gav Daragon. People want to stay on the APAC servers and are more than happy to merge to Dalborra as they have the strongest population."

With 80 active members on Gav Daragon who are not suppoting the merge,
Uulic from Dawn.
I am Angry Man Sam and when you realize why that is you'll wish you had not.