Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
09.19.2012 , 09:09 PM | #1041
Helvec I presume. Glad to meet you however I wish it were under more friendly circumstances. I see you have a sith as an apprentice now, or is it the other way around. Either way I respect you, and I wish we could be friends, however as it is we can not. Please accept my apology for any wounds or grievances that you hold against the Mandalorian. I believe that we should talk about this please take a seat. Rafeesh sat down at a table on the opposite side of the room. There is a table with seats right there. Don't try stepping to close there is a force field in between.

Very capable indeed. Just name the planet. I am ready to go. I have business with the Mandalorians anyway. However my other target is at the fleet. Expect slight delay. Again just name the planet.

Graal prepared the ship for the jump.I am telling you now that the last known position of the Mandalorian fleet was at the Maw. So that is where we are headed. Ready, And jump.The ships jumped to lightspeed.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.19.2012 , 09:13 PM | #1042
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Not civillians, though I see the military and the leaders as the ones who deserve to die. The sith kill their own and betray each other. Not an effective way to rule a nation. And I have seen many things that the empire has done that aren't good. But I am not going to sit here and argue with you over this anymore. He then threw another grenade at Zero.
"now" Zero quickly whispered into her earpeice, rolling out of the way

Mean had been quietly sneaking behind Zarron as the two argued, and was now positioned directly behind him, with a clear shot at his back, which he quickly took

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 09:16 PM | #1043
Zarron didn't have much time to turn around but blaster bolt hit his jetpack and back armor which absorbed the shot. Zarron then shot his wrist blaster at Meanken while behind cover.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
09.19.2012 , 09:16 PM | #1044
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Helvec I presume. Glad to meet you however I wish it were under more friendly circumstances. I see you have a sith as an apprentice now, or is it the other way around. Either way I respect you, and I wish we could be friends, however as it is we can not. Please accept my apology for any wounds or grievances that you hold against the Mandalorian. I believe that we should talk about this please take a seat. Rafeesh sat down at a table on the opposite side of the room. There is a table with seats right there. Don't try stepping to close there is a force field in between.

Very capable indeed. Just name the planet. I am ready to go. I have business with the Mandalorians anyway. However my other target is at the fleet. Expect slight delay. Again just name the planet.

Graal prepared the ship for the jump.I am telling you now that the last known position of the Mandalorian fleet was at the Maw. So that is where we are headed. Ready, And jump.The ships jumped to lightspeed.
"Based on my reports from my agents on the ground, mandalore is currently on the mandalorion homeworld. however, with the recent rebelion, I will be unable to provide transportation onto the planet. you shall have to improvise. also.....do not take too long.....this is a limited time offer."

meanken
09.19.2012 , 09:25 PM | #1045
Zarron didn't have much time to turn around but blaster bolt hit his jetpack and back armor which absorbed the shot. Zarron then shot his wrist blaster at Meanken while behind cover.
Mean jumped behind some cover of his own. Zero, seeing Zarron jump over his cover after mean's flanking attack, had the perfect shot to take him out, and quickly poped out of cover and fired repedatly at Zarron

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 09:28 PM | #1046
Zarron ducked so he wouldn't get hit by the shots. He then got his riffle ready thinking about his next move.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 09:29 PM | #1047
Helvec stood at the door. Why would I wish to talk to you? What an you say that would make me even think any more of your pitiful Mandalorians.

meanken
09.19.2012 , 09:31 PM | #1048
Zarron ducked so he wouldn't get hit by the shots. He then got his riffle ready thinking about his next move.
Zero saw Zarron stop for a moment, and reached for her earpeice "Manever 12, now!"

Zero quickly sent some more explosive probes at Zarron, and grabed a grenade, thowing it simutanusly with mean, who also threw one

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 09:34 PM | #1049
Zarron then jumped and ran for another position. While he ran he fired at Zero and Meanken with his riffle to cover himselft. Then he stopped when he took cover behind a wall. These agents are clever, I'll give them that. Zarron then turned the corner and fired a rocket at Zero then returned to his cover behind the wall.

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 09:38 PM | #1050
Kregan sat against the wall she saw Zarron standing next to her Help me... she muttered before falling over