Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
Sabrina was busy, looking for what drink`s where available. She found some tea, and made a brew for her and mal. She brought them back, to the cockpit. Then sat back down again Sorry, I did not hear you reply. So I made you a, cup of tea. Hope that`s okay, so how long till we get back? Then paused, and then realised she never did hear answer to her question. So how far, should I trust the mandalorians. Initialy that is?She then quickly added, Please remember, this may actually become republic policy.She sat waiting for his answer, while having a sip of tea.
I would trust them for helping our military fight the sith. For becoming apart of the senate, I am not sure. All I know is that they are good warriors and would help us a lot. If they are willing to fight the sith with us and help us stop these so called true mandalorians then I think they should be allowed on the senate. said Mal Mean while Zarron said, I know they are coming. I am ready to kill each and everyone of them. They deserve to die.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 05:32 PM | #1002
Our target is the same as last time. The rogue Mandalorians have become quite a problem. Nevertheless, our objective is same as last; destroy the traitors Ravvok said. His ship took off and they rendevouzed with Ravvok's fleet. As they reached, the fleet jumled to hyperspace and jumped to the system where the Mandalorian fleet was. Before attacking, Ravvok sent out a hail. This is Darth Ravvok. Do not attempt to resist as you will be crushed. Cooperate or die

Kado nodded. Jadus is one of the Dark Council members. Overseer of Imperial Intel as well. More or less, he pays big. You heard any news on those Mandalorian idiots who want to ally with the Republic? They better have a strong fleet, because the Empire is coming for them
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 05:39 PM | #1003
The admiral then contacted ravvok and said. You have no real advantage sith. So I suggest surrendering.The admiral then commanded the republic fleet to fire at the imperial fleet. Meanwhile Zarron ran up to Rafeesh and said, Give me several squads of your men. I am going to raid their command ship. That is if you don't have a better plan.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 05:55 PM | #1004
Evelyn had been anticipating this moment for sometime. Their super weapon was finally installed on the command ship and was ready to be used against the Mandalorians. General Graal all our forces are awaiting the order to strike. Shall we move at once and end this fight swiftly? Oh and the seventh fleet won't be helping us that admiral refuses treason against the republic. He will pay for his cowardice. Markos alert the science team to continue production of the remaining prototypes. We may need them yet.

Markos nodded and did as he was told. The Fives fleet awaited Graals orders

Meanwhile Kregan ran to the bridge. Rafeesh what shall I do?
Hadock was soon behind her We need to go on the offensive.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 06:21 PM | #1005
The Imperial Fleet retaliated with visciousness as Ravvok's ship broke through the line and landed on Rafaesh's ship. He jumped out and cut down every Mando in sight. A team of Sith assassins came with him. Ravvok yelled for his comrades to join as well, as they began fighting through the ship.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 06:29 PM | #1006
On my way Ravvok! Helvec shouted running after him throwing several mandos in to each other and impaling others.

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 06:33 PM | #1007
Zarron then saw a sith so he fired at him killing him. Zarron then picked up the lightsaber to add to his collection. He then saw Ravvok and began firing on him with his riffle.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 06:35 PM | #1008
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
Zarron then saw a sith so he fired at him killing him. Zarron then picked up the lightsaber to add to his collection. He then saw Ravvok and began firing on him with his riffle.
Ravvok blocked the shots, moving as fast as lightning, his sabers ravaging anyone too close. He came down on the bounty hunter with the Dark Side eminating from him.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
09.19.2012 , 06:37 PM | #1009
Zarron rolled out of the way while dropping a grenade hopping for ravvok to explode from it.

MdLogan
09.19.2012 , 06:47 PM | #1010
Kregan get down to the Hangar we have intruders. Hadock, you too. Get Jot and Nara, to go with you. Commander, I will need you to get the ion pulse canon ready. Understood? Man we are going to try and make a run for it once the imperial ships are ionized!

Oh so a big Darth wants to hire me eh......I accept as usual. Would you like to join me Ravves?

Graal thought for a moment.Are we sure that this prototype will work? If it doesn't then we are sitting right in front of a fleet who I am sure is authorized to shoot us.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.