Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LiveStream Event #1

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dyronis
09.19.2012 , 12:48 PM | #51
Are we still getting the new space mission, and Cathar in 1.4?

BadOrb
09.19.2012 , 12:51 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Dyronis View Post
Are we still getting the new space mission, and Cathar in 1.4?
Cathar isn't in 1.4 but new space mission/s are , Cathar should be before the end of the year though.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Elcan
09.19.2012 , 04:39 PM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Andrew_Past View Post
If done properly, this could be a new way for the developers to have more an interactive conversation with players on key issues. Of course, it could backfire if the developers just cherry pick "safe" questions. I'm hoping that this will be an indication of a better, more open development process.

So if its done correctly? I wonder...... There are more correct questions asked that needs answeres, than the opposite.

MY question though is this, If im a share holder, and want to ask questions during this "Event" ( do i need tickets to this EVENT?) I would want to know the answer... It seems that it will be the only way to ensure we get the info...
Been as i did buy a bunch of shares.... I think this does entitle me to ask and demand and recieve a true answer.
Been as my money is far more now that just expensive covering.

You see the funny thing was is a player bought shares from a bigger MMO company and when they did this live stream thing they refused to answer his questions, in turn he got them fired ..... Who knows how much truth there is to it but i find it funny that when you own stock how these companies give info more freely...

odericko
09.19.2012 , 05:58 PM | #54
Are there any plans for more world PVP?
Hiltar - Bounty Hunter - Jung Ma

LG_XxLegacyxX
09.19.2012 , 06:31 PM | #55
I recently posted a topic within the PvP forums titled "Open World PvP - Saving WPvP from its death." Just a few days ago this topic was deleted, including a similar topic called "Sith in Anchorhead Bastion server."

Both these topics described Open World PvP scenarios where Imperial characters successfuly bipassed the exhaustions zone in Anchorhead, and were able to get in and start attacking Repubs.

My first question, is why were these deleted? Yes these forum topics may have leaked information about bad design flaws, i.e. Imperial's being able to get past the exhaustion zones; but really, this caused great open pvp that many people enjoyed!

I would like to see both exhaustion zones taken out of Mos Ila and Anchorhead, and replaced with mine fields. With these mine fields in place, the only way an opposing faction could enter the city, would be for them to scan the area for mines. After successfuly scanning and maneuvering through the mine field, opposing faction players would then have to control sentry turrets through out the cities. These turrets would then attack enemies for whom ever team captured it. It would do minimal damage, and instead of being a dominating force on the battle ground, it would be shooting at NPC's that would try to bring the turrets health down, or at players running by. This would create a nuisance that would encourage players to re-capture the turrets, therfore creating World PvP.

As an extended nuisance, these sentry turrets could be re-programmed to shoot buildings that could supply anti-turret weaponry, like the missles used on Ilum to destroy the ground walkers. Many things could be done.

As a loyal player, this would be awesome to see, and I definetley encourage people to read this post and share it.
OPA GUNGAN STYLE
Daedra (Karagatzu) [The Bastion]
<The Last Dark Reapers> & <PURgE> PvP/PvE guild

Deadbladey
09.19.2012 , 08:54 PM | #56
When is Dual spec coming?

When is ready check coming? (Which was promised for 1.2)

Ebrithil-elda
09.19.2012 , 09:46 PM | #57
Aside from the obvious questions about HK-51, Makeb, and Cathar, when will duel-spec happen (you said you are working on it) and will there be a legacy bank?

Aresnar
09.20.2012 , 12:28 AM | #58
Personal Question:
- General Information on how Loot Tables work (In Particular:- Any Chance at all of Black Talon / Esseles Loot tables being fixed ? or allowing Armor drops to be purchased with commendations?)

General Questions:
- Dual Specc when is it coming?
- Expanded Story Content any timeline or expected date?
- Open World PvP would be nice

limenutpen
09.20.2012 , 01:15 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by LG_XxLegacyxX View Post
I recently posted a topic within the PvP forums titled "Open World PvP - Saving WPvP from its death." Just a few days ago this topic was deleted, including a similar topic called "Sith in Anchorhead Bastion server."

Both these topics described Open World PvP scenarios where Imperial characters successfuly bipassed the exhaustions zone in Anchorhead, and were able to get in and start attacking Repubs.

My first question, is why were these deleted? Yes these forum topics may have leaked information about bad design flaws, i.e. Imperial's being able to get past the exhaustion zones; but really, this caused great open pvp that many people enjoyed!

I would like to see both exhaustion zones taken out of Mos Ila and Anchorhead, and replaced with mine fields. With these mine fields in place, the only way an opposing faction could enter the city, would be for them to scan the area for mines. After successfuly scanning and maneuvering through the mine field, opposing faction players would then have to control sentry turrets through out the cities. These turrets would then attack enemies for whom ever team captured it. It would do minimal damage, and instead of being a dominating force on the battle ground, it would be shooting at NPC's that would try to bring the turrets health down, or at players running by. This would create a nuisance that would encourage players to re-capture the turrets, therfore creating World PvP.

As an extended nuisance, these sentry turrets could be re-programmed to shoot buildings that could supply anti-turret weaponry, like the missles used on Ilum to destroy the ground walkers. Many things could be done.

As a loyal player, this would be awesome to see, and I definetley encourage people to read this post and share it.
WoW sounds great! Open a topic for this and I sign....
Nutpen: Sage, Lim'suno: Scoundrel, Lei'Suno: Commando
Los'suno: Assasin, Diopen: Juggernaut

randalthorr
09.20.2012 , 03:46 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by LG_XxLegacyxX View Post

If this is true, poor form biow.... Wait what... EA..... nvm
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia