Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Playing as Rage Mara

Z-ToXiN
09.19.2012 , 04:52 PM | #1
My marauder is at 35. Ive been playing Anni to this point and now I want to try Rage. And no, this isnt because of the upcoming buff to it in 1.4, I had created my warrior with the intent to play Rage when i get into 30s many months ago before the buff was even announced.

Anyway, Id just like to know what the basic rotation should be and any tips on playing Rage.

Also, a build would be nice. Im wondering how useful Payback, Interceptor, and Strangulate are (and if they are worth taking), since these talents dont appear very good to me.
ADRAAJ SHI'KARI ARRIAN
◙ASSASSiN ╚╬╝ THE BASTION ╚╬╝ POWeRTeCH◙
DECEPTiON HYBRID < ♣ > HYBRID SiN TANK
<JAWA BUNNY RANCH> // #GearRequirementForSolos

Luckeyduckey
09.19.2012 , 05:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Z-ToXiN View Post
My marauder is at 35. Ive been playing Anni to this point and now I want to try Rage. And no, this isnt because of the upcoming buff to it in 1.4, I had created my warrior with the intent to play Rage when i get into 30s many months ago before the buff was even announced.

Anyway, Id just like to know what the basic rotation should be and any tips on playing Rage.

Also, a build would be nice. Im wondering how useful Payback, Interceptor, and Strangulate are (and if they are worth taking), since these talents dont appear very good to me.
As a mara, payback will be helpful due to lack of survivability, and its 10% every 2minutes, which is pretty nice to have. Interceptor is a must, I would say. Many times, when you use Obliterate, you'll be knockedback, or they will speed ahead, or something, so what I do, is obliterate, run forward a bit, and smash, so they can't escape it. Never gotten Strangulate as I don't have a problem getting pushed back on a stun...

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc/#100bcZZhrRrzfRrfz.2 is what I use. Feel free to use the last points for your choice, but I find what I've done to be effective. Good luck
Expl°it
ěnslaught
Eradicate