Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware going back on their word?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware going back on their word?

smitysmit
12.13.2011 , 07:24 AM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by bartillo View Post
Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in right now while those of us who put in our code the first day or preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.
Y U NO TELL TRUTH? anyway i redeemed my code during the last beta weekend in November and I'm not in yet.... and probably wont be till the weekend.

Saberj
12.13.2011 , 07:24 AM | #92
I pre-ordered and redeemed on day 1 (Amazon, Regular edition). I got my invite in the first wave. Sadly, I have to work for the next 7.5 hours, and I won't be able to play until after then. Luckily, I'm off tomorrow for a Doctor's appointment.

Brene
12.13.2011 , 07:24 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Turukano View Post
Well aren't you the rightous one? Well get the pitchforks.
I can see you must be new here.

JansanRuno
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by lunabaguna View Post
So far as Ive seen, no one has gotten an invite except for those people who ordered very first day of pre-order so far. Even people who ordered second day pre-order have not yet gotten in.
I think this is true. 7/22 for me and no invite yet.

Hoodwinked
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Swordy View Post
No they aren't, @rockjaw specifically said that this is incorrect
He also said that there will be a grace period, and we see how that turned out.
I beat up your honor student and took his CE VIP

Carltronus
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #96
Good to see the community hasn't changed one bit.

Fellfromgrace
12.13.2011 , 07:25 AM | #97
I just don't understand how any of you can bash Bioware for this at all. I mean they are giving people up to 7 fays of free play on a fully released game for next to nothing. Seriously 5 bucks is all you've had to pay so far. Not to mention your first free time of 30 days is probably not even going to start until the 20th. I swear you just can't please everybody.

If Bioware wanted to they wouldn't have to let anyone in untill the 20th. So please stop with all this nonsense about how you don't like how Bioware is handling this early launch thing.

Mazikeen
12.13.2011 , 07:26 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by Turukano View Post
And you have never been wrong? Ever?
Their gripe is not that he said it and was wrong, their gripe is that he tried to hide that he ever said it. While I think that is a silly thing to be upset about I see their point in mistrusting him
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

Mithykyl
12.13.2011 , 07:26 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by Maysin View Post
you do realize that this is all based on server stability. Once the servers are stable they will send another wave. They have no idea when exactly the next wave will be sent ( they probably have an idea) but it will all rely on server stability. They don't send out emails in advance because if the servers werent stable and they had to hold off on the next wave they would catch a ton of flak from the player base...
A game that cost over a 100 mil to make should have better resources for people to log in and play. They act like they are trying to launch a space shuttle. Not picking at you, just saying

Morpurgo
12.13.2011 , 07:26 AM | #100
26. July - nothing yet.
Cake is a lie, there is only pie. Through pie, I gain calories.
Through calories, I gain bodyfat. Through bodyfat, I gain weight.
Through weight, my social life is broken.
The Thighmaster shall free me.