Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nightmare pilgrim

Arousal
09.18.2012 , 06:58 PM | #1
Does anyone have access to the old thread regarding scheduled NM-Pilgrim times? We need to post it here ASAP.

Daegun
09.18.2012 , 07:53 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Arousal View Post
Does anyone have access to the old thread regarding scheduled NM-Pilgrim times? We need to post it here ASAP.
Unfortunantly that forum was closed so list maybe gone unless someone has it saved on hard drive
Allissa Milano the sexy Commando
Republic Gentlemen
Jedi Covenant Server

Raddimus
09.19.2012 , 06:43 AM | #3
Let the chaos ensue. Now this will make things even more fun. So many more guilds. Oh yeah. I cant wait to see how the "list" is completely moot at this point.

sonyajeb
09.19.2012 , 09:33 AM | #4
They are reducing the NP spawn time to 30 minutes in 1.4, so soon enough we won't need a calendar at all. Thank goodness, considering our recent population growth!

Darthcrawdaddy
09.19.2012 , 01:52 PM | #5
Never was nor is moot. I am just to lazy to remake. We all know when we run and if you were not doing it weekly from the start then no need to do it anymore anyway as you and your guild are to far behind.
Santee'fe-china The creepy dirty old man of <Republic Gentlemen>
Supporter of having the following in the game: More Playable Species (not unlockable), Swimming, Sitting In Chairs, Planetary Day / Night Cycles, legacy mailing, no middle man (docking stations) and other MMORPG elements

gpwarner
09.19.2012 , 02:06 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthcrawdaddy View Post
Never was nor is moot. I am just to lazy to remake. We all know when we run and if you were not doing it weekly from the start then no need to do it anymore anyway as you and your guild are to far behind.
Wrong-o. There are a lot of servers that just got merged, so none of us know when anyone runs this thing, unless you were on the same server.

And if you think you rate higher if you were already on JC, then wrong again. This is a brand new server that happens to have the same name as the old one, so we've all been on this server the exact same amount of time.

That said, I don't really care if there's a schedule or not. I just wanted to reply to this rather narrow-minded and unhelpful post.

Raddimus
09.19.2012 , 04:05 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthcrawdaddy View Post
I'm in the same guild as him and I just have to say that that sounds utterly narrow minded as well. Just completely dumbfounded by that one. You cant simply state that we all know. Because you had another server merged in like the poster above me said. And I am simply waiting on the "omg our timeslot was taken its the end" posts. And the lets blacklist them. because IMO that **** is stupid. We just doubled up in population. learn to play on the fly and the list is gone with this many guilds that possibly are doing this.

Synavix
09.19.2012 , 04:56 PM | #8
I'd love to see a timeslot post regarding NM Pilgrim, even once the respawn time is reduced. We did not have one on Canderous Ordo, and it was often a mess. There were only a few guilds that consistently did it at the same time, and those were either guilds that started during non-peak hours or had been on the server and clearing him since it was released. There were often trade chat PuG groups attempting him during random peak hours, and often 2 or 3 guilds would be waiting for the respawn at the 2hr mark and have to rotate turns if he was not killed by the first group.

Icebergy
09.19.2012 , 05:53 PM | #9
Contraband Inc had the Wed at 8pm CST time slot before, and we would like to keep it. We've basically only been doing it every other week though due to attendance issues, so we would be up for sharing if someone from CO also had that time slot on their old server.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Darthcrawdaddy
09.20.2012 , 05:50 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Raddimus View Post
I'm in the same guild as him and I just have to say that that sounds utterly narrow minded as well. Just completely dumbfounded by that one. You cant simply state that we all know. Because you had another server merged in like the poster above me said. And I am simply waiting on the "omg our timeslot was taken its the end" posts. And the lets blacklist them. because IMO that **** is stupid. We just doubled up in population. learn to play on the fly and the list is gone with this many guilds that possibly are doing this.
so you don't know that we run it on monday as we have for the past 3+ months?
Santee'fe-china The creepy dirty old man of <Republic Gentlemen>
Supporter of having the following in the game: More Playable Species (not unlockable), Swimming, Sitting In Chairs, Planetary Day / Night Cycles, legacy mailing, no middle man (docking stations) and other MMORPG elements