Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Sith Empire // The Galactic Republic ((official recruitment thread))

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony > Guild Recruitment
The Sith Empire // The Galactic Republic ((official recruitment thread))

Tarn_Sirun
09.19.2012 , 10:57 AM | #1
"The Second Great Galactic War" Community

Both Republic and Imperial guilds operate the same way with differences in titles, the following is an example of how we operate through the perspective of the Imperial side.

Mission:
The Sith Empire is comprised of Sith and Imperials serving the old ways of the Sith. The Council of 8 Sith that govern under this rule provide the day to day leadership needed to bring the Empire to the Republics doorstep and crush them.

History:
Though the guilds history has been splintered across several games starting at SWG in 2003, the goal has always been the same, roleplay, pve, pvp. Involving all aspects of the game ensures that our members are well rounded and ready for any needs of the community.

Rank Structure:
The Guilds rank structure is made of 2 divisions, a Sith Division, and a Military Division.

Sith Division:
The Sith division leads the Empire and seats 8 members on the council who are selected by a community vote. These council members sit for a term of 8 weeks at which time the council is cleared and must reapply if they wish to serve another term, this allows for a rotation of members with leadership qualities and potential to rotate into position bringing new perspective and adding more depth to the community. To qualify for applying to the council roles, a player must meet a minimum of the Apprentice trial ranking (rank 3), as well as be registered and active on both the guild website and voice server.

Those not serving on the Council follow a basic sith rank structure which goes from Acolyte, to Apprentice, to Lord, and ultimately Darth. These ranks are obtained through a series of in game tasks or trials that can be confirmed with screen shots and posted onto our community forums or facebook group.

Military Division
The Military Division is lead by the Grand Moff who has control over the recruitment, rank progression and promotion requirements. runs currently similar to the Sith division, but the Ranks are Agent/Hired gun, Centurion, Enforcer/Cipher agent.

Events
Events for The Sith Empire Normally occur every other Day and at staggered time frames dependent on when a council member or anyone the rank of Lord or higher wishes to hold an event. most leadership sponsored events run 7pm pacific time. Raids are Tues/Thurs. Pvp events are Wed/Fri. However we are currently not stable in these events as rebuilding with new structure is taking priority.

Community
Our Community is found at:
http://thesecondgreatgalacticwar.swtorwebsite.com

We also operate a teamspeak server that is open to the public for events and grouping as well as setting up or participating in our RP events. you can enter our voice chat with this info:
(pending)

Edits:
Recruitment

Recruitment into our community is done either by attending a ceremony and then joining the website, or joining the website then going to a ceremony. the ceremonies are currently done on the weekends and those not registered to the website are removed as space is needed as we ar near maximum capacity. Ceremonies are often advertised on the fleet an hour before they begin as well as on the imperialocc or republicooc chats, then a half hour before on the starting planet of the class type being recruited i.e. Jedi = Tython, Smuggler/Trooper = Coroscant, Sith = Korriban, Bounty hunter/Agent = Dromund Kaas

TheBBP
09.19.2012 , 11:12 AM | #2
I am enjoying your use of Seahawk Green.

Tarn_Sirun
09.22.2012 , 05:35 PM | #3
With Free to play coming we are currently removing all inactive members and non participants. This is opening the guild up to a wide array of spots to fill, from council members, to raiders, to war zone leaders. Filling the guild with fresh active players is a goal for the present and moving forward into the future. If you would like to join a Solid RP-centric guild and still enjoy being able to raid or war zone, this is the place for you!!! contact us here or on our website, in game, or teamspeak to be admitted.

Tarn_Sirun
12.22.2012 , 10:58 PM | #4
Re-opening guild recruitment, and rebuilding after a 3 month break. looking for roleplayers, pvers. and pvpers to have fun within the game, and enjoy events of the RP, PVE, and PVP variety.

robrock
12.29.2012 , 10:07 PM | #5
i might be interested in your guild, i have a few lvl 50 imp, find me in gamr im mostly on my Jug im leveling, V'icious

Elblai
12.30.2012 , 09:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarn_Sirun View Post
2. ALL alts will be listed in your profile or signature(on the guild website).
3. EVERY member will log onto teamspeak while they are online. (even if you are in the afk channel for silence or have no microphone)
4. ALL alts will be in the guild/community, and listed in member notes (this means all 12 character slots must be used, even for place holder characters)
Forgive my intrusion here, but if I've read these rules right - you're preventing any member of your guilds to be a part of the rest of the community this way?

As someone who is interested in joining on one of my alts, but has characters in the community abroad, I find this troublesome. Perhaps some clarification?

BegerenColony.org - The Place to Play
Serving the greater Begeren Colony Area since the first server moves.
Enhance your PvE, PvP, RP and the community!

Tarn_Sirun
12.31.2012 , 02:24 PM | #7
To clarify, those rules were put in place due to players who tried to recruit from our community, tried to destroy our community through mutiny, and other reasons that I am unable to recall. however, we have relaxed on those rules since many F2P players only have 1 or 2 characters

Tarn_Sirun
01.17.2013 , 08:25 PM | #8
Taking a climate survey: Tell us about your:

Favorite RP style:
Favorite RP experience:
Dedication to RP (light, moderate, heavy, full):
Thoughts on what you would like to see in your RP:

Tarn_Sirun
01.31.2013 , 02:53 PM | #9
The community is growing, looking for players who want to RP. contact us by visiting our website at RP community for Begeren Colony

Tarn_Sirun
04.01.2013 , 12:07 AM | #10
With the Imperial guild well on its way to full capacity, we are looking for roleplayers and roleplay leaders to help get the republic side back on its feet. any roleplayers are welcome. Leaders must be active daily and able to use teamspeak.