Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

Bird_of_Thunder
09.18.2012 , 10:31 PM | #991
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"one last thing. the dark council is aware of your new jedi pet. If you think you can turn one such as him, then you are free to do so, we will not stop you. however, know this. if you cannot control him, you will be held responsable for his actions, whatever they may be......clear?"
Yes, Darth Jadus. Helvec Stratos will be disposed of if he cannot turn. And I assure you, if he escapes, he will not be a threat
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.18.2012 , 10:32 PM | #992
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Yes, Darth Jadus. Helvec Stratos will be disposed of if he cannot turn. And I assure you, if he escapes, he will not be a threat
"I will hold you to those words, Darth Ravvok. you are dismised"

Bird_of_Thunder
09.18.2012 , 11:00 PM | #993
Ravvok left Imperial Intelligence. He had one thing to do as a Darth. And that was to make sure Sabrina kept her mouth shut.

Kado Ravvess walked through the streets of Dromund Kaas. An old friend of his was on the job market again. He looked around the square. He finally walked up behind Blast and tapped him on the shoulder. Long time, no see, eh Blast?
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
09.18.2012 , 11:05 PM | #994
Blast whipped around, prepared to shoot the unknown person. But once he saw it was Kado, he placed his gun back in his holster. He spread his arms in a and gave a strong embrace, then stepped away from KadoHello to you too. Yah it has been a long time, since that mission on Kessel I believe. What have you been up to lately, Ravvess?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
09.18.2012 , 11:29 PM | #995
Ravvok left Imperial Intelligence. He had one thing to do as a Darth. And that was to make sure Sabrina kept her mouth shut.

Kado Ravvess walked through the streets of Dromund Kaas. An old friend of his was on the job market again. He looked around the square. He finally walked up behind Blast and tapped him on the shoulder. Long time, no see, eh Blast?
After Ravvok left, jadus hit an intercom button "Bring them in" a moment later, Meanken and Zero entered the room, both bowing, Mean doing so only because Zero had been sure to insist on it before entering.

"My lord, how may we serve you?"

"you have heard of keepers recent.....incedent, I assume. I will soon be appointing a new keeper, one who does his job effectivly. however, you two have proven your value to the empire on countless missions. I was impressed with your record. plenty of high ranking kills here, including a sith lord."

the two glanced at each other. they had never been assined to kill a sith, and had only killed that one....

"You know about balmora?"

Meanken quickly begain figurng tatics for killing jadus if need be, but before he could even begin...

"Draw your knife agent, and it will be the last thing you do. I can see it all over your face. you have no need to fear, I have no plans to kill you. One thing you will quickly learn, agents. I have eyes everywhere. Yes, I know about the incdent on balmora. the sith in qustion was a fool, pointlessly wasting resorces, and the empire was better off without him. but that is not inportant. officaly, you two still work for intelgence, however, that is not the case anymore. you two will now report directly to me, and only me. unless the emperor himself walks up to you, you will follow my orders, and only my orders."

Zero bowed again It will be our honor to serve, my lord. what are your orders?"

"this rouge mandalorion sect is an imbarasment to the empire. as long as they exist. it falsly shows the galaxy that they can defy the empire and live. We will rectfy this. it is my understanding that the newly appointed Darth Ravvok has already made an attampt. you are to go to him, offer him your assistince. however, you are also to keep an eye on him. he has already made a play on one dark council member, and I want an eye on him at all times. you will make daily reports directly to me, and only me. when I have new orders, I will call you myself. if anyone calls and claims to speak in my name, he is lieing, and you are to kill him, understood?"

"Of course, my lord."

Jadus waves his hand "dismised" the two agents walk out to find darth Ravvok. Jadus, begins looking at the holonet to find avalable merc's. he knew that it would take all the firepower he could get to bring down the mandalorions, and only the best would do. seeing blast's name, he sends a message

"this is darth jadus, of the dark council, I have a job offer you will be most interested in. come to my chambers in the sith sanctum. the guards have been instruted to let you past."

Bird_of_Thunder
09.19.2012 , 03:34 AM | #996
I believe your right, Kessel was last we met. Me? I've been grinnin' and sinnin' for a couple months now. Empire put me up as a spec-ops division. And when I was done, I found the Sith have a lot of credits in their pockets Kado said. You been up to anything new, Blast?

Darth Ravvok sat in the speeder taking him to his ship. When he reached his ship, he tried to put a message through to Sabrina via her datapad. It read:

Sabrina, this is Darth Ravvok. Your mission has been a partial success and you are ordered to stay in cover until your superiors decide to bring you back. Ravvok Out.

He also sent Helvec a message, wishing for the Jedi's former Battlemaster to accompany him on their latest mission.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

legolegion
09.19.2012 , 08:06 AM | #997
Sabrina was busy, looking for what drink`s where available. She found some tea, and made a brew for her and mal. She brought them back, to the cockpit. Then sat back down again Sorry, I did not hear you reply. So I made you a, cup of tea. Hope that`s okay, so how long till we get back? Then paused, and then realised she never did hear answer to her question. So how far, should I trust the mandalorians. Initialy that is?She then quickly added, Please remember, this may actually become republic policy.She sat waiting for his answer, while having a sip of tea.

meanken
09.19.2012 , 09:26 AM | #998
I believe your right, Kessel was last we met. Me? I've been grinnin' and sinnin' for a couple months now. Empire put me up as a spec-ops division. And when I was done, I found the Sith have a lot of credits in their pockets Kado said. You been up to anything new, Blast?

Darth Ravvok sat in the speeder taking him to his ship. When he reached his ship, he tried to put a message through to Sabrina via her datapad. It read:

Sabrina, this is Darth Ravvok. Your mission has been a partial success and you are ordered to stay in cover until your superiors decide to bring you back. Ravvok Out.

He also sent Helvec a message, wishing for the Jedi's former Battlemaster to accompany him on their latest mission.
Meanken and Zero arrive at Ravvok's ship, and walk up to him

"My lord, we have been ordered to assist you in your continued mission against the rebel mandalorions."

MdLogan
09.19.2012 , 11:36 AM | #999
It is amazing how big their pockets can be. Congradulations with being part of a spec-ops. I haven't been doing much, business pretty much dried up after a little trouble on Balmorra. I have been able to get the odd job. As a matter of fact.He checked his computer and saw Darth Jadus's holo.
I have just been hired, apparently by a sith named Darth Jadus, does that name ring a bell? I haven't heard of him.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
09.19.2012 , 12:36 PM | #1000
Helvec got the message from Ravvok Time to leave then huh? He quickly walked outside towards Ravvoks shop climbing onboard he walked next to Ravvok What do you need Ravvok?