Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Knightless: A Jedi Knight Alternate Universe

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
Knightless: A Jedi Knight Alternate Universe

kabeone
09.14.2012 , 10:02 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Earthmama View Post
Love it! Keep em coming Kabe!
Thanks! the last page made me sad though so I took a break today to go outside and draw happy things.

kabeone
09.18.2012 , 05:28 PM | #12
The Prologue that Wasn't Page 5
Spoiler

Comic Page 5 in the FanArt Thread

Notes:
Spoiler

kabeone
09.19.2012 , 04:33 AM | #13
Knightless #1: A Dish Best Served Cold

Reposted and edited from AU Shortfic
Spoilers for JK End Chapter 2 and Imperial Balmorra

Spoiler

Cover from the Fanart Thread

Notes:
Spoiler

kabeone
09.19.2012 , 01:11 PM | #14
May I kill your Sith?

I'm going to be drawing the scenes from the last little story piece. If you have read it you know that 4 other nameless Sith die. When you write, the extras can be as nameless and faceless as you want. When you draw, eh little harder to show 4 Sith without showing 4 Sith. I can make them up, I can look in the game for random Sith to kill, but if you want and are willing I can kill YOUR Sith in my alternate universe. I can even have a mention of their name if you like or it can just be a sith who looks vaguely like yours.

Just link to a screenshot of your Sith.

I don't think too many people read this thread so I doubt I'll have a flood of volunteers. If I do get more than 4 I'll pick the 4 most different looking because sometimes the PC's we make kind of look the same and I'm not subtle (good) enough with my drawings to make them distinct. For instance, had it not been for hair color and makeup choice Darth Lachris and Coremi's mom would have been the same person. Awkward.

Anyway, let me kill your Sith.

Vesaniae
09.19.2012 , 01:17 PM | #15
How about a Sith who looks vaguely like this?
Spoiler

Because Purebloods are awesome. Oh, and if you need another one feel free to use Nox
Force Lightning: The solution to every problem. Every. Problem.
Afterimages * Walking Penumbral * Like Moths to the Flame
Forever Shenanigans!

Earthmama
09.19.2012 , 01:40 PM | #16
Feel free to use any of mine!! any of them! Although most of them are purebloods, you can always kill Rateah to if you want.

Photobucket is being dumb, so I'll just relink from another thread here.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...503603&page=18

kabeone
09.19.2012 , 02:36 PM | #17
Yay thanks you two, I have at least 3 now and I always wanted an excuse to draw Rateah.

iamthehoyden
09.19.2012 , 03:17 PM | #18
I'll post a couple screenshots when I get home. All my Sith are low level at the moment, but I did do a bang up job during character creation if I do say so, so I'll pull a couple so you have some options to choose from.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

bright_ephemera
09.19.2012 , 04:04 PM | #19
Either Lenny or Nis would benefit greatly from some getting-blown-up-by-freedom-fighters. Wow, and ending up in a comic book about getting herself blown up would make Nalenne miserable

Spoiler

Then there's always the part-time-LS trio of Colran, Ruth, or Rylon Niral. Heavens only know what they would be doing dining on Balmorra, exactly, but if you need warm (yet rapidly cooling) bodies...

Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

kabeone
09.19.2012 , 04:10 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
Either Lenny or Nis would benefit greatly from some getting-blown-up-by-freedom-fighters. Wow, and ending up in a comic book about getting herself blown up would make Nalenne miserable
Eeee yes! Considering Nalenne's love of comic books, I have to use her, it would be so funny because technically this would be a Republic side comic book that she would be downloading illegally, then she'd see her own face... rampage! So one from bright_ephemera, Vesaniae, Earthmama and iamthehoyden when she gets home. Yay!