Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ok Bioware its our turn

orpheus
09.19.2012 , 01:10 AM | #21
+1 for a merge of some kind.

Hell, i would go back to a US server if it meant a high population.

iheartnyc
09.19.2012 , 01:20 AM | #22
Lolololololololollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.

Chippy, come play GW2

randalthorr
09.19.2012 , 01:45 AM | #23
Chippy, you must be one of those really nice guys, if until now you haven't been ticked off about the way Bioware treats Oceanics from even before launch.

DAFAQ is the deal with bringing our servers down last night? Is Bioware really run by clueless !@#$%. I thought that was a myth.
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

Cheezfriend
09.19.2012 , 02:21 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by randalthorr View Post
Chippy, you must be one of those really nice guys, if until now you haven't been ticked off about the way Bioware treats Oceanics from even before launch.

DAFAQ is the deal with bringing our servers down last night? Is Bioware really run by clueless !@#$%. I thought that was a myth.
Thanks mate, just sick of the way BW are treating us especially when we are paying a subscription fee! I'm early access player so I know all the dramas that have occurred but now populations are critically low I'm making my voice heard!

Mylord!!! Thanks for dropping in! I play gw2 a couple of times a week and it's not my cup of tea, currently on the sea of sorrows but I don't get the same enjoyment out of it as I do this game.

cuttothechase
09.19.2012 , 03:08 AM | #25
I'd like a merge... as most PvP is in WZs anyway it's irrelevent whether we're on PvE or PvP ...so merge all 3 togethor.

1 x Nerdvote for merger

Sildanar
09.19.2012 , 03:14 AM | #26
Oceanic Server merges certainly won't happen before FTP comes online.
It would be silly to not see how many people come back to the game when that drops.
Even if they only get 300 people to resub/join the game in all of the Oceanic/APAC areas and we spread that out evenly over the three servers we would have acceptable population levels..thats acceptable but not ideal.
So from my perspective they should wait until then.

Yes the Oceanic servers are in bad shape..heck Master D is in dire shape, and yes we need the pop issues fixed, but we should wait till F2P.

If we get more than 300 which is a pitiful number tbh, then the situation only gets better for us.
Is 3000 resubs/new players in all of Oceania unrealistic? I think its at least a possibility.

My point is they dont need that many people to improve the situation on the Oceanic servers, so from their perspective and mine for that matter, they should play a wait and see game for these servers.

Fingers crossed that F2P fixes our pop issue.

Im feeeling the pain as much as anyone here (Legacy 38, valour level 78 and 65 on my main and alt) if F2P does not fix it then I will demand a merger hopefully into one Oceanic based server or free transfers to West Coast servers.
But for now lets wait and see and yes I know its frustrating, Im frustrated but still lets wait and see.
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

Banegio
09.19.2012 , 03:21 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Sildanar View Post
Oceanic Srever merges certainly won't happen before FTP comes online.
It would be silly to not see how many people come back to the game when that drops.
Even if they only get 300 people to resub to the game in all of the Oceanic/APAC areas and we spread that out evenly over the three servers we would have acceptable population levels..thats acceptable but not ideal.
So from my perspective they should wait until then.

Yes the Oceanic servers are in bad shape..heck Master D is in dire shape, and yes we need the pop issues fixed, but we should wait till F2P.

If we get more than 300 which is a pitiful number tbh, then the situation only gets better for us.
Is 3000 resubs in all of Oceania unrealistic? I think its at least a possibility.

My point is they dont need that many people to improve the situation on the Oceanic servers, so from their perspective and mine for that matter, they should play a wait and see game for these servers.

Fingers crossed that F2P fixes our pop issue.

Im feeeling the pain as much as anyone here (Legacy 38, valour level 78 and 65 on my main and alt) if F2P does not fix it then I will demand a merger hopefully into one Oceanic based server or free transfers to West Coast servers.
But for now lets wait and see and yes I know its frustrating, Im frustrated but still lets wait and see.
If you are an informed new player, which server will you roll on?

Sildanar
09.19.2012 , 03:29 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Banegio View Post
If you are an informed new player, which server will you roll on?
And if your an uninformed new player, which server would you roll on?

Both of the questions are equally valid. I know the point you are trying to make ie that Dalbora is the obvious choice not Master D for informed people, but not everyone checks server pops before rolling a new toon in a game.
Yes some certainly do but not everyone.
Hopefully and I can't stress that enough, Hopefully enough new or returning Oceanic players will join us when F2P drops that the servers will be in much better shape.

My fingers are crossed.
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

DropbearSW
09.19.2012 , 03:38 AM | #29
IMO the pop issue on this server is too urgent to wait for F2P..

randalthorr
09.19.2012 , 04:33 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by DropbearSW View Post
IMO the pop issue on this server is too urgent to wait for F2P..
This. The longer they wait, the more subs they'll lose. How much longer are people going to log in, queue for a warzone, wait fifteen minutes with nothing else to do that interests them in the game, decide they can spend their evening doing something else that is actually 'fun' before they go back to their ****** jobs again the next day.
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia