Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

No extra Character Slots for Oceanic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
No extra Character Slots for Oceanic
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Evgen's Avatar


Evgen
09.18.2012 , 05:54 PM | #21
So we're all in favour of the server merger!

When I say "All" I mean most of us, including the PVPers, but they will "handle" the rest

When I say handle I mean kill, of course, and when I say kill, I mean erase from existence.

Scarr_swtor's Avatar


Scarr_swtor
09.18.2012 , 06:15 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks! Thanks for raising awareness for this! Rest assured that Oceanic servers will be getting 12 character slots as well. Apologies for the confusion and the wait as we work on making this adjustment. Thank you for your patience!
Thank you for once again ignoring the apac area, you ignored us in release and you have ignored us with the extra character slots. Three servers ignored and you consider this confusion, in this so called confusion did you forget any US servers or euro servers, the answer would be no because you had to consolidate those ones. We know you wont be able to add the extra slots to the apac servers with out taking them down (we are not that stupid) but please do not take them down for another 8 hours. This needs to be done this week (should be today) do not wait for next tuesday.

It would be nice to give the apac servers a small compensation for this confusion but then everyone else would complain so this wont happen.

I would settle for a better explaination as to why we got forgotten.
Fearless
Raiding Focused - Social Friendly
╚╡Website

Reble-Dog-Squad's Avatar


Reble-Dog-Squad
09.18.2012 , 06:17 PM | #23
Deleted
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

Jarlgon's Avatar


Jarlgon
09.18.2012 , 06:23 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Scarr_swtor View Post
Thank you for once again ignoring the apac area, you ignored us in release and you have ignored us with the extra character slots. Three servers ignored and you consider this confusion, in this so called confusion did you forget any US servers or euro servers, the answer would be no because you had to consolidate those ones. We know you wont be able to add the extra slots to the apac servers with out taking them down (we are not that stupid) but please do not take them down for another 8 hours. This needs to be done this week (should be today) do not wait for next tuesday.

It would be nice to give the apac servers a small compensation for this confusion but then everyone else would complain so this wont happen.

I would settle for a better explaination as to why we got forgotten
We are APAC players. Enough said.

AngelofMissy's Avatar


AngelofMissy
09.18.2012 , 06:33 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi folks! Thanks for raising awareness for this! Rest assured that Oceanic servers will be getting 12 character slots as well. Apologies for the confusion and the wait as we work on making this adjustment. Thank you for your patience!
Because that would be an undstandable oversight. You guys are doing a bang up job at EAware!

Thornsbane's Avatar


Thornsbane
09.18.2012 , 06:35 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Scarr_swtor View Post
Thank you for once again ignoring the apac area, you ignored us in release and you have ignored us with the extra character slots. Three servers ignored and you consider this confusion, in this so called confusion did you forget any US servers or euro servers, the answer would be no because you had to consolidate those ones. We know you wont be able to add the extra slots to the apac servers with out taking them down (we are not that stupid) but please do not take them down for another 8 hours. This needs to be done this week (should be today) do not wait for next tuesday.

It would be nice to give the apac servers a small compensation for this confusion but then everyone else would complain so this wont happen.

I would settle for a better explaination as to why we got forgotten.
Eeeck, just relax. Your giving the rest of us as bad image with your endless mewling.

Banegio's Avatar


Banegio
09.18.2012 , 06:35 PM | #27
To the subject of server merge.....

One concern BW would have is that they are not sure how well the forum posts reflect the overall wishes. Some guilds/players may still prefer to be played under the PVP/RP-server-rules instead of merging into a PVE server.

I understand that there are a few guilds/players sucessfully requested transfer between the APAC servers via in-game ticket.

I suggest everyone who like to be transferred, submit in-game tickets. And spread the words.

Even if the requests may not be granted, BW can see the (overwhelming) number of requests and help to quantify any decision for server-merge.

Tordos's Avatar


Tordos
09.18.2012 , 06:37 PM | #28
I feel for the Oceanic players. Having such long downtime and not getting the same benefits must be a downer. Thankfully you too will be getting 12 slots, hopefully soon.

Bocek's Avatar


Bocek
09.18.2012 , 06:38 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Scarr_swtor View Post
Thank you for once again ignoring the apac area, you ignored us in release and you have ignored us with the extra character slots. Three servers ignored and you consider this confusion, in this so called confusion did you forget any US servers or euro servers, the answer would be no because you had to consolidate those ones. We know you wont be able to add the extra slots to the apac servers with out taking them down (we are not that stupid) but please do not take them down for another 8 hours. This needs to be done this week (should be today) do not wait for next tuesday.

It would be nice to give the apac servers a small compensation for this confusion but then everyone else would complain so this wont happen.

I would settle for a better explaination as to why we got forgotten.
You should be careful what you ask for. You know the downtime will be in our primetime right? Pretty sure this can wait until next Tuesday.
Arali - Sorcerer Chalka - Powertech
Bocek - Juggernaut
<Mecrosa Order> - Sith Empire - Dalborra

Bocek's Avatar


Bocek
09.18.2012 , 06:39 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Evgen View Post
So we're all in favour of the server merger!

When I say "All" I mean most of us, including the PVPers, but they will "handle" the rest

When I say handle I mean kill, of course, and when I say kill, I mean erase from existence.
I'm not sure the RPers are in favor or not.
Arali - Sorcerer Chalka - Powertech
Bocek - Juggernaut
<Mecrosa Order> - Sith Empire - Dalborra