Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Servers full - 4PM EST

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Arousal
09.18.2012 , 02:08 PM | #1
Just tried to connect to the Jedi Covenant during off-peak hours.. and I am in a queue...?? Surely this is some sort of weird joke.

Please look into this issue, as I am sure many subscribers will be leaving if they need to stand in line to play this game. Is this accurate and even on off hours we will be put in a queue? Also, this queue resets if your connection is dropped, and due to UDP file sharing, this is frequent for some users.

Beesodd
09.18.2012 , 02:10 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Arousal,

We are looking into this now, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

Arousal
09.18.2012 , 02:26 PM | #3
Receiving error 9000s every couple of minutes, resulting in being kicked to server selection (and to the back of the line up)

Arousal
09.18.2012 , 02:29 PM | #4
Error 9000 - kicked out again, now 230th in the queue.

Arousal
09.18.2012 , 02:37 PM | #5
Error 1003 while waiting in line + error 4001.

Back to the back of the line I go.

Beesodd
09.18.2012 , 02:38 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again Arousal,

The queueing issues should now be resolved. Please try restarting your client and try to connect again.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.