Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cyan-Black Crystal in TFB?

Lithy
09.17.2012 , 03:10 PM | #1
Look!

http://www.swtor.com/blog/server-consolidation

Everybody else see the Cyan-Black crystal in the screenshot? This in TFB or just a slip up on BW's part?
The Hartshotte Legacy
LithÝum, Sniper
Tallianna, Gunslinger
Shadowed

Selenial
09.17.2012 , 03:32 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lithy View Post
Look!

http://www.swtor.com/blog/server-consolidation

Everybody else see the Cyan-Black crystal in the screenshot? This in TFB or just a slip up on BW's part?
It better be...heres hoping cyan magenta too :P
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Gyronamics
09.17.2012 , 04:11 PM | #3
It's hardly cutting edge graphical work to change the hue of the core and flare on a lightsabre.

Wouldn't be surprised if they keep slowly releasing different crystals just to bulk out the list of things people will try to farm for.

YoshiRaphElan
09.17.2012 , 07:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
It better be...heres hoping cyan magenta too :P
Cyan magenta? That'd be wierd. You mean Black Magenta?

Mordeguy
09.17.2012 , 09:29 PM | #5
Black purple will still be the coolest IMO, but I will need one of those to add to my collection for sure!

Selenial
09.18.2012 , 01:39 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Cyan magenta? That'd be wierd. You mean Black Magenta?
/facepalm.
Yep. i did :P
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Anysao
09.18.2012 , 01:46 PM | #7
Hello! I notice this in the pic when it came out months ago. That's actually the "ancient hypergates" warzones, which takes place on the same planet as terror from beyond, so there is a good chance it may be a PvP crystal. Hopefully there is a PvE black-cyan version from TFB, to kind of go with the idea of Explosive conflict drops black-oranges.
PS-a cyan-magenta would be pretty! I guess black-magenta would be cool to...
PSS- there already is a black-purple very rare PvP crystal, from the PvP vendor.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

axmarcusxa
09.18.2012 , 10:40 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Hello! I notice this in the pic when it came out months ago. That's actually the "ancient hypergates" warzones, which takes place on the same planet as terror from beyond, so there is a good chance it may be a PvP crystal. Hopefully there is a PvE black-cyan version from TFB, to kind of go with the idea of Explosive conflict drops black-oranges.
PS-a cyan-magenta would be pretty! I guess black-magenta would be cool to...
PSS- there already is a black-purple very rare PvP crystal, from the PvP vendor.
Here's to hoping they make it a PvP and PvE crystal. (As they did with Black-Purple and Black-Orange) in 1.2.

Hopefully they are obtained through the TFB HM chests. I always liked the initial suspense of seeing if we got a Black-Purple or not.

Suzina
09.19.2012 , 08:25 AM | #9
I hate black lightsabers, but I love black core sabers. Is that weird?

I feel like black cores is a great way of displaying status as a raider, yet since they are all just +41 power, you don't have to abandon your favorite color for the new black-cyan if you don't want to. At least, I hope the new crystals are also only +41 power. I like using red and would hate to have to upgrade to a color I don't want.
Member of Bane Fleet

AshlaBoga
09.26.2012 , 02:22 AM | #10
Well they made Black-Purple so Black-Cyan is overdue.

I'm really interested in Black-Magenta, or Black-White (I would fight everyone on the Bastion and Fatman for that).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption