Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"You have been placed in a queue"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
"You have been placed in a queue"
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Grinstone
09.18.2012 , 01:02 PM | #1
Gotta be honest, here. Right at the moment I'm not feeling much love for the "upgraded destination servers in order to support a significantly higher number of players".

Any information on if or when we'll be able to log in without running into queues?
If it bleeds it's probably pissed that you shot it.

Luniara
09.18.2012 , 01:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Grinstone View Post
Gotta be honest, here. Right at the moment I'm not feeling much love for the "upgraded destination servers in order to support a significantly higher number of players".

Any information on if or when we'll be able to log in without running into queues?
When things die down and F2P comes in a month or so. =) As long as you're paying. Think of the queue as a GOOD thing. It means the server has people on it. <3
Luniara Solborne | Sith Marauder
Penumbral, Guild Leader - Jung Ma Server
Website | Join Us
DeviantART | Character Wiki

Beesodd
09.18.2012 , 01:05 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Grinstone,

Thank you for the report, we are looking into this now.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

jjones_
09.18.2012 , 01:05 PM | #4
This is a total joke. Estimated 50+ minute wait to log onto the server! Superservers my ***

Tssunami
09.18.2012 , 01:05 PM | #5
Yeah.
Don't see paying for a game you have to wait 45mins to log into. Maybe this is the end for me.
Ovid-Legacy Red Eclipse
Too many characters to list

Waywardism
09.18.2012 , 01:06 PM | #6
I really hope this is not going to be the norm from now on. I'm not going to keep paying for this kind of service.

Prendoza
09.18.2012 , 01:07 PM | #7
Where has nightmare lands gone????? now apparently im on red eclipse with 15 chars and i'm number 987 in a queue to log on ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantomfar
09.18.2012 , 01:07 PM | #8
I feel your love my friend. Gratz on eliminating most of your loyal subscribers Bioware - I am not waiting 15 Minutes to log into a server. Either increase the yield of your servers 10 fold so that we can get on them OR bring more servers back online ---- oh I don't know maybe having MORE than 1 PVE English server.....Do you guys Actually monitor your server traffic at all? Red Eclipse and Nightmare Lands were the 2 most densely populated servers there were......so you combine them reducing the amount of people that can use them.......PLEASE SORT IT OUT - Not in 3 or 4 weeks, do it NOW Please.

stuga
09.18.2012 , 01:07 PM | #9
1 hour waiting time now hope they increase numbers soon.

Icestar
09.18.2012 , 01:07 PM | #10
I was number 381 when I logged on, it says 30 minutes waitingtime.

This is not what I intend to pay for in the future
"Though free to think and act, we are held together, like the stars in the firmament, with ties inseparable. These ties cannot, be seen, but, we can feel them"
- Nikola Tesla