Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oceanic Servers, what's happening to them?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Oceanic Servers, what's happening to them?

VanSnooten
09.17.2012 , 08:08 PM | #21
MERGE or let me Transfer. Gav Daragon is a sinking ship, and if I have to reroll on Dalborra and forget my 3 50's , my gear and millions of creds just to get a pop it wont be worth paying for this game anymore.

Surely it would be more cost effective for Bioware to have 1 server anyway, money that could be spent developing or promoting this great game.

Ailie
09.17.2012 , 11:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Tom_the_Narwhal View Post
The general consensus on all 3 servers is the same, Master Dar'Nala; no OW pvp anyway, we don't care if we go tp PvE and they don't care either, same with RP, they said they aren't even that RP oriented and those few that are can be gotten round easily with /ignores and unique RP channels etc.
I'm sorry but where did you get this 'consensus' that the RPers are happy to move?

Most of the people posting in this and other threads are NOT RPers, the servers are RP oriented because quite a lot of people are always in character. And we do also do events but given that we deliberately exclude one of the most prominent guilds posting in support of a merge, it's no surprise that they don't realise that it happens

And frankly, I don't particularly think many of them will be keen on being abused or mocked by morons just because of how they communicate with a group.

Tom_the_Narwhal
09.17.2012 , 11:33 PM | #23
So you think the other 2 servers should be left to die because you don't know how to organize unique channels?
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

darthnish
09.17.2012 , 11:50 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Ailie View Post
I'm sorry but where did you get this 'consensus' that the RPers are happy to move?

Most of the people posting in this and other threads are NOT RPers, the servers are RP oriented because quite a lot of people are always in character. And we do also do events but given that we deliberately exclude one of the most prominent guilds posting in support of a merge, it's no surprise that they don't realise that it happens

And frankly, I don't particularly think many of them will be keen on being abused or mocked by morons just because of how they communicate with a group.
ignore him hes just a elitist stuck up little ***** and doesn't know how to use the block feature