Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HMless Flashpoints

anwg
09.17.2012 , 10:03 AM | #1
Has Bioware ever said one way or the other about HM versions of Athiss, Calicoid Wargames, etc?

Ephesia
09.17.2012 , 10:05 AM | #2
lol the sheer idea of HM Colicoid War Game with pugs gives me the chills. That is the trollest flashpoint this game has. It's like you turn to the left with turret you die you turn to the right with turret you die healer couldn't heal us all you die too far to the left on platform you die too far to the left on platform you die die die die die die. die.
Ephesia, Level 55 Jedi Guardian
Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU)
Member of Catalyst

Suzina
09.17.2012 , 10:34 AM | #3
I was in beta when they added Colicoid War Games, Cademimu, Mandalorian Raiders, Red Reaper and Bringing Down the Hammer.

WAY back there was a mention that "All of our flashpoints will be available at 50 as hard-modes." But that was over a year ago now. At that time, the "story light" flashpoints had not been added yet, so I don't think they ever intended those to be available at 50.
Member of Bane Fleet

Khevar
09.17.2012 , 11:44 AM | #4
Creating HM versions of the remaining 6 flashpoints would (for me anyway) breathe some more life and excitement into doing flashpoints again.

KarethRiker
09.17.2012 , 12:04 PM | #5
There's another thread about this and you guys should all chime in there: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=525117

There is clearly alot of support for this.

Mordeguy
09.17.2012 , 11:02 PM | #6
As long as war games isnt on the random queue for coms...that place sucks if you have a pug member that wont listen enough as it is.