Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Oceanic Servers plans?

MyPetMonkey
09.17.2012 , 07:45 PM | #111
Bump, bump and bump...

Servers are ghost towns and whats the point of a game that requires 4-man group quests and there's only 5 people on world? We Aussies are friendly.... but not THAT friendly.

Cheezfriend
09.17.2012 , 08:03 PM | #112
Still hoping for some sort of a developer reaponse

Ailie
09.17.2012 , 08:04 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by chewyonthis View Post
The RP server is not going nicely, the most I've ever seen on imp side is one instance of 39 on the fleet, average is 25-30.
something needs to be done.
I'm all for one single apac server pve or pvp, as if theres world pvp anyways...
You realise that the number of people on fleet isn't actually an accurate indication of how many people are online yes? That doesn't count for anyone off doing their dailies, standing in their ship waiting for queue pops, doing FPs or OPs... I could go on.

I'm starting to think their are two Gav Daragon's because I never see any of these so called server pop issues whenever I'm on. Some try and say there are only 12 people online yet my guild has 16 50s alone...

Ailie
09.17.2012 , 08:07 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Jarlgon View Post
Gav Daragon has a top of 24 on Rep Fleet at peak times.
Your peak must be different to mine... oh wait that's because there's 16 of us in Denova as well plus those in PvP, then those doing dailies...

killer_kam
09.19.2012 , 05:14 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post
Still hoping for some sort of a developer reaponse
Looks like the response is - "No server transfers for you!"

randalthorr
09.19.2012 , 05:17 AM | #116
Ill bump it until some rep gets so annoyed he'll have to address us.

why did you take our servers down for no reason btw
“Equality is a chain, like obedience. Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt.”
-Darth Bane

Red-Zone Australia

Orin_Cordus
09.19.2012 , 06:10 AM | #117
The oceanic servers definitely need to merge. I have been on the pvp server since it opened and now we are seriously struggling for numbers. Nothing worse than sitting in queues while on the fleet...

I guess if cross server queues for operations and warzones were implemented then we might not need to merge the servers but something needs to happen.
Eccleston; Level 50 Sith Sorcerer