Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please consolidate APAC servers

Cheezfriend
09.17.2012 , 05:47 PM | #1
Yet again the concerns of APAC gamers have been ignored. The population on Master Dar'Nala is a joke. No more than 30 players on Imperial fleet during the day and the most I have seen in the last month at peak time was 100, most nights its around 70.

Please bioware atleast acknowledge the issue with APAC server populations. We love having our.own servers and are greatful however people are leaving in droves. There are a handfull of hopefull players like myself clinging onto the possibility that something will be done soon. I have invested far too much time to reroll.

We just want people to play with and bioware to acknowledge our concerns.

Thanks

XyonicS
09.17.2012 , 06:01 PM | #2
What? We only have 3 servers and they are for different gamer types.

I say keep hardcore PvPers off the PvE servers, we don't need more "I have a huge epeen" players that force PvP on PvE players on the PvE servers.

PvE and PvP should never mix in any way what so ever in any MMORPG!

No to this idea. We are fine with them the way they are.

Besides you should get a huge influx of PvP players from WoW ect. when the game goes F2P. So will likely need all 3 servers. Not long to wait.

Cheezfriend
09.17.2012 , 06:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by XyonicS View Post

I say keep hardcore PvPers off the PvE servers, we don't need more "I have a huge epeen" players that force PvP on PvE players on the PvE servers.
I would be more than happy to be transfered to the pve server. Don't like pvp... Don't flag for it then! There is no world pvp on Master Dar'Nala anyway. You are lucky if you can rustle together players of your own faction on some planets.

cuttothechase
09.17.2012 , 06:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by XyonicS View Post
What? We only have 3 servers and they are for different gamer types.

PvE and PvP should never mix in any way what so ever in any MMORPG!

No to this idea. We are fine with them the way they are.

Besides you should get a huge influx of PvP players from WoW ect. when the game goes F2P. So will likely need all 3 servers. Not long to wait.
All the PvPrs do on Master D is WZs anyway so when the servers merge...which they will eventually. I assure you your epeen will be quite safe. Thank you for being so welcoming I look forward to meeting you good sir.

XyonicS
09.17.2012 , 06:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cheezfriend View Post
I would be more than happy to be transfered to the pve server. Don't like pvp... Don't flag for it then! There is no world pvp on Master Dar'Nala anyway. You are lucky if you can rustle together players of your own faction on some planets.
In that case sadly you may have to wait till they bring in the transfer service for everyone to be able to move.

Sucks to be caught on a world where you don't really want to be.

Lets hope they bring it out soon after the current mergers and the unwanted worlds are gone, so everyone can be happy and have what has been asked for since pre-launch, player choice world transfers.

Andryah
09.17.2012 , 06:36 PM | #6
Not really any of my business since I play on NA servers, but wouldn't you guys rather be consolidated back on to NA or EU servers?

I understand that for the Aussies, the ping is much better, but not all Asia locations benefit from lower ping, and it seems if they consolidate you down to one server, then what? Nowhere to go from there.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Reble-Dog-Squad
09.17.2012 , 06:40 PM | #7
Ping is a big issue with me as my ping would go up to 350 on EU or US servers where as on the Asia/Pacific servers its under 50

I don't see why the PVE and RP servers have to be separate, i have played on the RP servers and there is nothing different, you should be able to role play on PVE servers.

For the sake of populations i would suggest Bioware merge AP RP and PVE servers tonight!!
Australian CE VIP
"Social Media Killed Society - Like The Video Killed the Radio Star"
System: i7 2600K, Asus P8z68-V Pro, 16gig RAM, Gigabyte GTX580 SOC
May The Force Be With You

XyonicS
09.17.2012 , 06:42 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by cuttothechase View Post
All the PvPrs do on Master D is WZs anyway so when the servers merge...which they will eventually. I assure you your epeen will be quite safe. Thank you for being so welcoming I look forward to meeting you good sir.
Would not be so anti PvP player if I had not be caught in the forced PvP so many times. I hate PvP with every fibre of my being so I choose to not play that way, but sadly with this games setup it can be forced and you will usually get ganked just for ****z and giggles. So maybe you are not like that, sadly so many PvPers are like that.

Anyway They will have transfers eventually I am sure and F2P should see PvP fill a bit as well.

As far as welcoming goes, I am to most, just not to gankers and sadly it's a rep most PvP players have had forced on them by the idiots. Sorry you feel offended for my sterotyping, but I can't really change about how I view PvP in general.

Cheezfriend
09.17.2012 , 06:42 PM | #9
I would even throw my hard earned money at BW to transfer

I love the players on Master D but seeing the same players in level 50 WZs of which NO MORE than 2 run concurrently, the same ppl in ops, LFG etc. Makes me wonder why I pay a subscription.

Come on BW atleast acknowledge us!

Ailie
09.17.2012 , 06:57 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Reble-Dog-Squad View Post
you should be able to role play on PVE servers.
You're right, you should be able to. Unfortunately they started making seperate RP servers long ago for a reason.

Personally I have no issues with the server pop on Gav D but I will at least support you all if you wish to move but please leave those who want to stay behind. The community is everything to RPers and those who we know are desperate to get off of Gav D won't be missed.