Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian Break-away

MdLogan
09.17.2012 , 02:36 PM | #951
Okay then I guess we can grant you a shuttle.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
09.17.2012 , 02:37 PM | #952
Quote: Originally Posted by legolegion View Post
It may be better, if i took a shuttle. As I don`t know how, the people of corrlia may react to this ship appearing in their space. Due to recent events, it may be an idea to not give any opportunity to any rebellious mandalorains. Sorry but it may be for the best, until everyone has chance to adjust. She then looked at the jedi`s asked Would you like to, accompany me? She hoping the jedi master mal, might decide to come back. She wonder if such a strong jedi, could be turned.
I guess I should return to the capitol. I am sure the republic admiral and you Rafeesh are able to make it to mandalore. Once I get to coruscant, I will talk to the jedi and then I will return here. I am sorry, but I will have to delay your lesson on the force.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
09.17.2012 , 02:49 PM | #953
Sabrina smiled, as the jedi spoke. So we get a lift, to a republic vessel and then shuttle to coursant then? Sabrina was trying to think of a way, to get behind the jedi persona. She new it would be difficult, but would be worth it.
She also new, if mandalore should set foot on this ship. It would spark of chain of event`s, that might ended up with it being destroyed thanks to t1-t1. As a fail safe protocol, and she did not want to be around for that bit of fun.

MdLogan
09.17.2012 , 05:39 PM | #954
That is quite all right, Mal. Glad that many of us have made it all right. Mal do you believe that the fleet will allow us to go to Mykrr first? Mandalore wanted me to pick up somethings there.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

Bird_of_Thunder
09.17.2012 , 05:55 PM | #955
Ravvok walked into Imperial Intelligence. He had recieved Meanken's message and left to deal with Keeper. He swiftly moved into the agent's office and stood, waiting for Keeper's words to slip out.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.17.2012 , 05:59 PM | #956
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok walked into Imperial Intelligence. He had recieved Meanken's message and left to deal with Keeper. He swiftly moved into the agent's office and stood, waiting for Keeper's words to slip out.
Keeper had been looking over some paperwork when he heard his door open, and looked up

"my lord!" keeper jumped out of his chair and bowed "How may I be of service?"

Bird_of_Thunder
09.17.2012 , 06:05 PM | #957
You have been in direct violation of Imperial Intelligence code, chapter 5 section 3 paragraph 26, which clearly states that your agents are your responsibilities. I have been informed by the others that there hae been direct violations to this code, including but not limited to: threatening your agents, refusing to take responsibility for their actions, and refusing to brief your agents before missions. You're now demoted and suspended from Imperial Intelligence Ravvok said, waiting for the moment to strike down the agent.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

meanken
09.17.2012 , 06:11 PM | #958
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
You have been in direct violation of Imperial Intelligence code, chapter 5 section 3 paragraph 26, which clearly states that your agents are your responsibilities. I have been informed by the others that there hae been direct violations to this code, including but not limited to: threatening your agents, refusing to take responsibility for their actions, and refusing to brief your agents before missions. You're now demoted and suspended from Imperial Intelligence Ravvok said, waiting for the moment to strike down the agent.
"I....I...." keepers composer broke, and he pointed at the sith and started shouting "You don't have the athuraty to fire me! imperial intelgence is under the direct conrtol of darth jadus!"

ToEasy
09.17.2012 , 06:14 PM | #959
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
That is quite all right, Mal. Glad that many of us have made it all right. Mal do you believe that the fleet will allow us to go to Mykrr first? Mandalore wanted me to pick up somethings there.
Tell the fleet admiral that you need to go there first. If he says no then tell him that you have my permission.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
09.17.2012 , 06:19 PM | #960
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
"I....I...." keepers composer broke, and he pointed at the sith and started shouting "You don't have the athuraty to fire me! imperial intelgence is under the direct conrtol of darth jadus!"
Oh shut up, you rotting maggot Ravvok said. The door closed behind him as the Sith drew his lightsabers, putting three large cuts in Keeper before impaling him. He deactivated his sabers and left the HQ. He sent a message back to Meanken explaining that the deed was done.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>