Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

nightmare pilgrim

Ryanbeast
09.15.2012 , 12:54 PM | #1
Hey guys,

have a quick question, i know if you have more than 16 players that he will wipe everyone. are you able to have someone there just to res people and bubble people and it does not add treat? that is not in the group?

anyone know or try it out?

AshlaBoga
09.15.2012 , 01:14 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryanbeast View Post
Hey guys,

have a quick question, i know if you have more than 16 players that he will wipe everyone. are you able to have someone there just to res people and bubble people and it does not add treat? that is not in the group?

anyone know or try it out?
You can have someone rez people (I'd suggest someone with no CD on their out of combat rez) but remember, if they bubble someone who's in combat then it's 17. So make sure they just rez the dead players via out of combat rez rather than them running back from the med center.

Honestly though, if your tanks and healers are doing their job you should only have 1-2 people dying at most in the entire fight, a lot of deaths generally means that there's something wrong with the strategy being used.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Eternalnight
09.15.2012 , 02:31 PM | #3
You can actually cheat more than that and can have as many extra people as you want, and they can even do dps, just as long as they are not in the ops group.

Vegabond
09.15.2012 , 09:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eternalnight View Post
You can actually cheat more than that and can have as many extra people as you want, and they can even do dps, just as long as they are not in the ops group.
Yep I seen people that just hang back with the inhibitor on and dps

OmenQ
09.17.2012 , 03:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vegabond View Post
Yep I seen people that just hang back with the inhibitor on and dps
I imagine there will be a lot more of that once his cooldown goes down to 30 minutes.
Squadron 157

<Your Companion> / <Unhinged>