Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rage 1.4 +video

NogueiraA
09.15.2012 , 04:58 AM | #1
Thank you BW for buff³³³ my favorite build.

Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RID4wKqOgPE

0:00 - 8:13 Explanation about Rage in 1.4
8:13 - Demonstration.

- Berserker = holymotherfuc#$$%@
- VS, assault, FS, Vicious throw reduce the CD of smash AND obliterate in 1 sec, EACH time you use these skills. Crit or non crit.
- Smash more quickly, AWESOME.

Yrneh
09.15.2012 , 03:35 PM | #2
I haven't had time to watch the video yet but a couple of questions. Are you a fully optimized WH geared? Have you played extensively with anni and/or carnage? If yes, how does it compare to 1.4 rage?

NogueiraA
09.15.2012 , 05:36 PM | #3
I found this video and i'm sharing.

zoranporan
09.17.2012 , 06:45 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Thank you BW for buff³³³ my favorite build.

Just watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RID4wKqOgPE

0:00 - 8:13 Explanation about Rage in 1.4
8:13 - Demonstration.

- Berserker = holymotherfuc#$$%@
- VS, assault, FS, Vicious throw reduce the CD of smash AND obliterate in 1 sec, EACH time you use these skills. Crit or non crit.
- Smash more quickly, AWESOME.
I really don't want to be rude here, i think i speak on the behalf of the entire mara community, when saying that we all like informational videos that show us testing, theory crafting, or even warzone skill, (not zomg i dig 600k dmg, but skill).

Furthermore, i would like to advise you to do some extensive research when posting videos like this. Specially explaining your rotation, cuz a lot of ppl might follow this. You start your rotation off with: Force charge, battering assault, THEN Obliterate? You are basicly teaching ppl to waist an 100% crit opertunity?

Please correct your rotation, so that ppl looking for advice don't actully follow bad ones. As said, I don't want to come of as rude or "teach" you anything, but please don't misinform ppl.
Sith Marauder | Helle | ToFN EU

stuffystuffs
09.17.2012 , 07:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by zoranporan View Post
Please correct your rotation, so that ppl looking for advice don't actully follow bad ones. As said, I don't want to come of as rude or "teach" you anything, but please don't misinform ppl.
I don't think it's the OP's video but yeah, the rotation is out of whack.
Node guarder

zoranporan
09.17.2012 , 07:40 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by stuffystuffs View Post
I don't think it's the OP's video but yeah, the rotation is out of whack.
In that case i do apologize, but still, for the love of god, do not follow his rotations.
Sith Marauder | Helle | ToFN EU

Eszi
09.17.2012 , 12:22 PM | #7
lol at obliterate after charge, no defensive forms in spec, pushback reduction, no undying, speed after obiliterate and random ruptures