Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

my younger brother accidentally deleted my character

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
my younger brother accidentally deleted my character
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Hirapan
09.17.2012 , 05:01 AM | #1
so my brother created this bounty hunter on my account and i was pissed. so i asked him to delete it. without him knowing he accidentally deleted my account. that made me more pissed. our characters kinda look alike. he patterned his looks after mine. ive been going around and trying to get it recovered but customer support hasnt responded yet. please exam just got done today and ive been dying to play. fa...

Username : Hirapan
Character Name : Trese
Class : Warrior/Marauder
Faction : Sith/ Dark Side Points level 5
Legacy : Level 2 Legacy/ En`son Legacy
Guild : Renegade Red
Server : Harbinger
Time of Deletion : i dont know around 5 hrs ago or something.

Let me know what information you need. please restore my account. i really wanna play it so bad.
Please let me respond to me fast. Im from the Philippines and i wish i can call to just get this fixed. please help me out.

Thank you.

Hirapan
Message edited to remove email address - CS Forum Team

Savro
09.17.2012 , 05:38 AM | #2
I suggest you to edit your post and cancel your email, CS can retrieve your account information from your forum profile.
Publishing your email is useless, and can cause you email spam and other unpleasant things!

Speire
09.17.2012 , 06:09 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Hirapan,

One of our agents will respond to your ticket when it's turn comes in our queue.

I've removed your email address from your post - you should never reveal your email on a public forum for obvious security reasons.

Thanks.

Speire | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Hirapan
09.17.2012 , 08:44 AM | #4
will i get a notice on my email add when its done? coz i keep checking it and still no.

Speire
09.17.2012 , 08:49 AM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Hirapan,

Yes, you will receive a response via the ticketing system when your ticket has been assessed.

We thank you for your patience in the meantime.

Hirapan
09.17.2012 , 11:21 AM | #6
how long does it usually take. coz ive been waiting since it got deleted. i keep on checking and still nothing. is there like a time duration for this? coz i just got done with exams and i feel like i need to be rewarded by playing and im still waiting.... can you like bump them or something. i end up making another character and played it for a couple mins.

Savro
09.17.2012 , 11:25 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Hirapan View Post
how long does it usually take. coz ive been waiting since it got deleted. i keep on checking and still nothing. is there like a time duration for this? coz i just got done with exams and i feel like i need to be rewarded by playing and im still waiting.... can you like bump them or something. i end up making another character and played it for a couple mins.
I hope your'll be luckier than me, but they probably are flooded by tickets im still waiting an answer for a ticket i sent on 15th sept. (evening in italian time), probably character questions are faster in the queue, i hope so for your good but only CS can tell if this is the case.

Hirapan
09.17.2012 , 11:28 AM | #8
i hope so too. school is in 8 hrs and ive been dying to play in warzone. ima hit the sack and hopefully itll all be good. WOW! theyre doing an 8hr maintenance.... FA!!!!

Speire
09.17.2012 , 12:03 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again Hirapan,

As previously mentioned, as soon as it is your tickets turn in the queue, it will be examined.

We don't have a specific time frame as to when your ticket will be answered but rest assured that an agent will look into it promptly.

Thanks!